Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official 2024 FA/Trades: Ertz, Armstrong, Ferrell, Fowler, Ndubuisi, Biadasz, Allegretti, Deiter, Luvu, Wagner, Pittman, Walker, Ekeler, McNichols, McManus, Mariota, Driskel, Ott, Chinn, Iggy, Davis, Pierre, Zaccheaus, Reaves, Crowder, Obada, Lucas, Byrd

CapsSkins

Dawkins will cost a pretty penny but could be worth it. Only 29 which for a LT isn't really old(most play well into their 30s now).

I really want a veteran LT and C to support our rookie QB. Can go with rookies at LG and RT though(and those positions are pretty solid in the draft).

1 minute ago, Koolblue13 said:

We use to have people that hung out at the airport watching for redskins 1 and dudes from air traffic control that would report in on movements. It use to be so crazy.

Yep I have a buddy who works at Dulles and he'd always report to me when Redskins One took or landed.

• Haha 1

Just now, Koolblue13 said:

We use to have people that hung out at the airport watching for redskins 1 and dudes from air traffic control that would report in on movements. It use to be so crazy.

Yeah that was really fun! Kinda miss those days but at the same time...were in a better place. lol

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Chris 44 said:

Yeah that was really fun! Kinda miss those days but at the same time...were in a better place. lol

I was wondering if people were gonna start chanting "Bring back Dan"?

• Haha 2