Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Coaching Thread

8 minutes ago, Coopskin44 said:

Ian Rappaport said that Dan Quinn is a top candidate for the Washington Commanders head coaching job

I didn’t give thumbs down cause you posted this I gave thumbs down cause this is exactly the safest move imho and these least of my favorites, he’s like 4-5th on my wish list …. This is the risk free hire imho

Edited by Command The 414
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Command The 414 said:

I didn’t give thumbs down cause you posted this I gave thumbs down cause this is exactly the safest move imho and these least of my favorites, he’s like 4-5th on my wish list …. This is the risk free hire imho

I really hope we don't go this route. I don't hate the idea of Quinn, but like you said it feels like the safe hire. 8 to 9 wins a season safe. Like most everyone else here has stated we really need that offensive minded coach for our new QB........

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

50 minutes ago, Riggo-toni said:

Watching Quinn's Cowgirls get their asses handed to them by the youngest roster ever to play an NFL playoff game... can't believe people want this guy as their coach.  Only good year was with Kyle running the offense.

When you say "young roster" are you using that newfangled Rivera math? 😂

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, KDawg said:

I wouldn’t mind. I think he and Jerry may get into a fist fight. 

I think Bill talks to Parcells and tells Bill remember my grocery story I told the media and so on and so on.

1 hour ago, KDawg said:

Apparently I have to say that I’m joking… hence the :ols:

sorry for the confusion @Riggo-toni

A wise poster once told me, “Jokes are always better when you explain them in detail.”

He’s right. @Rufus T Firefly

I wasn't confused -knew you were joking but since I couldn't use the puke emoji as a reaction, I just picked the "confused" one to be different- I was imagining myself doing the Rodney Dangerfield face.

Edited by Riggo-toni
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

I REAAAALLLLLY don't want to see BB in Dallas. 

I don't know, I think his time is trending towards being over. There is a reason why I don't want him in Washington. He was a lousy GM so that might have tarnished his coaching capabilities recently but I feel like his coaching style does not resonate with this new generation of players. The NFL itself has also changed a lot in recent years and I think he would need to hire some great coordinators to keep up - and that is something that he has not been able to do at all in recent seasons.

We will see, maybe I am wrong but I don't think Belichick is the missing piece for the Cowboys.

11 hours ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

I REAAAALLLLLY don't want to see BB in Dallas. 

If he does, I’m not upset.  BB was exposed the minute Brady left the Patriots.  Plus, if he gets personnel control (hard to believe he will wrestle it away from Jerruh) oh man!  He’ll set them back a decade.

Just now, Rex Tomb said:

If he does, I’m not upset.  BB was exposed the minute Brady left the Patriots.  Plus, if he gets personnel control (hard to believe he will wrestle it away from Jerruh) oh man!  He’ll set them back a decade.

Tepper and Jerry outbidding each other for 71 year old Bellicheck is gonna be great.