Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Game Prediction Thread - Week 17 - The Commanders vs. The Niners

zCommander

San Fran would be smart to not play Purdy. But, Kyle is one of those coaches who put Jordan Reed out there knowing he should never take another hit. So, I don't know. 

Even if they start Darnold, they roll Washington by at least 3 TDs. 

We'll see if Ron is allowed to do whatever he wants, or if ownership finally steps in and says they need to see younger guys get more reps for offseason evaluation. Said this in another thread. Hate when a coach is told who to play. But this is a situation where I only trust Ron to do the wrong thing for the players and the franchise next weekend. 

• Thumb up 1

25 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

33-10 San Fran. Chase Young will get two sacks.

Chase young had 2 tackles last night. That is the same amount as Brock Purdy and Christian McAfrey combined. He also had a 1/2 sack which seems to be his thing there. As far as I can tell he’s only had 1 full sack to his name since getting there. 

I saw the same player last night I saw here. Consistently getting stood up by the tackle and never able to free himself for a play on the qb or ball carrier.

Edited by CobraCommander
  • Thumb up 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

SF will be out for revenge after their huge loss on primetime.

They lost bad against BAL. They were really exposed on D.

Now they'll just dismantle us to show they are still top dog in the NFC.

Niners - 49

Manders -  17 (28 if Brisset starts)

Edited by El Mexican

1 hour ago, veteranskinsfan said:

SF coming off the loss will kick our butts.  Our defense rolls over and plays half dead.  49ers 27-Skins 10.

Is it just me or is it funny that this defense would only give up 27 if they were half dead?  Fully alive they’d give up 58 against this 49ers team. 

49ers 48

washington 28

24 minutes ago, El Mexican said:

SF will be out for revenge after their huge loss on primetime.

They lost bad against BAL. They were really exposed on D.

Now they'll just dismantle us to show they are still top dog in the NFC.

Niners - 49

Manders -  17 (28 if Brisset starts)

I agree that they'll dismantle us, but I don't think they necessarily "looked bad" against Baltimore. They lost by 14 in a game where they lost the turnover battle 5-0 (with 4 of those being flukish) and gave up 10 points where Baltimore basically didn't have to do anything (heck Baltimore lost 3 yards on their drive that lead to a fg). 

9ers 38

Commanders 10

SF could beat this Washington team with only 10 players on each side of the ball.  Chase, Trent, Shanny are all licking their chops to embarrass us.  Our only score comes late in the 4th after the Niners get bored and are playing backups.  This will be Ron’s greatest showing of just how inept he is as a HC.  

48-6 them

• Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

5 hours ago, CobraCommander said:

Chase young had 2 tackles last night. That is the same amount as Brock Purdy and Christian McAfrey combined. He also had a 1/2 sack which seems to be his thing there. As far as I can tell he’s only had 1 full sack to his name since getting there. 

I saw the same player last night I saw here. Consistently getting stood up by the tackle and never able to free himself for a play on the qb or ball carrier.

I don't disagree, but against us he'll feast.

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

9 hours ago, Shazam83 said:

I agree that they'll dismantle us, but I don't think they necessarily "looked bad" against Baltimore. They lost by 14 in a game where they lost the turnover battle 5-0 (with 4 of those being flukish) and gave up 10 points where Baltimore basically didn't have to do anything (heck Baltimore lost 3 yards on their drive that lead to a fg). 

9ers 38

Commanders 10

The game was out of reach for SF before their backup QB entered the game late.

That final score is really not the best representation of this particular game.

But anyhow, SF is loaded and just ready to beat the snot of mediocre teams like us.

• Like 1