Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Commanders @ The Rams - The One Where One Gets Rammed

zCommander

2 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Nope. I’ve got DirectTV and apparently they’re having some sort of squabble with this thing called Tenga which is screwing me out of being able to see the game. Been on the road for 6 hours, this is all I was looking forward to. ****ers. 

You can get it on Paramount + if you are a subsciber.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, mac8887 said:

I've been reading this message board since rg3 every year, I remember the first cult of colt. I finally made an account this year to have some discussion, mainly because I'm excited about the future with the ownership. But man, you can't say anything critical of Howell on here at all, you get ganged up on.

I think the majority of posts are measured, very few say he is definitely the guy going forward. Most I believe feel it's difficult to get a true bead on him due to the offense in general.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

Just now, mac8887 said:

I've been reading this message board since rg3 every year, I remember the first cult of colt. I finally made an account this year to have some discussion, mainly because I'm excited about the future with the ownership. But man, you can't say anything critical of Howell on here at all, you get ganged up on.

Saying negatives about Howell is not the issue here and can be done. I do it all the time for example.

It the poorly veiled assassination attempts that cause issue.

• Like 3
  • Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, mac8887 said:

This is completely false. There are people on here who are vet posters and are definitely not sold on Sam and nobody is "ganging up" on them.

You're always going to be looked at with a bit of suspicion when you signed up very recently, came in and pretty much immediately started ****ing about a certain player.

The circumstances of your posting and the way you go about it matter a lot.

• Thanks 1

Just now, NewCliche21 said:

Man Howell isn't perfect but JFC are they going to catch anything?

There's no way to defend the skill position players on this team today when our best catcher is fn Robinson and he's out today.

Folks needing to stop trying to convince me adding Harrison will give us best WR Corp in NFL, not after looking at this, I'm done.

2 minutes ago, dunfer said:

It’s because more guys see it the other way. It means you’re the minority 

Not to mention many people note that's it's still a debate with Sam and even most pro Sam people don't just "jump" on the more critical types unless the actual criticisms are weak.

• Like 2