Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Commanders vs. The Dolphins ~ The One Where One Is Drowning

zCommander

Just now, Catatonic said:

The Jets are just flat out inept on offense, like criminally inept. They’ll get Rogers back by the time they play us and hang 42 on Ron. 🤣

Perfect. Exactly what we need in all honesty. Winning another game this season is completely pointless. 

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, clskinsfan said:

If Sam is the future for the new GM I am going blue chipper at 4-5 and doubling up at OL in the second. If the blue chippers are gone. I am going OT at 4-5 and BPA in the second. I have never seen a team that needs BPA more than this one. This roster is a steaming pile of horse ****. 

I am Ok with that. I still wouldn’t be able to resist Harrison Jr. on the off chance he’s there but I understand the O line or bust takes too 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Fred Jones said:

I disagree with Grudes - RR did improve the culture.  The horrible DS culture.  What he did not do is draft well/bring in quality talent.  So, he did not improve the winning culture.

Two different things IMO.  Under Dan we had both a losing culture and a bad work environment.

No he didn’t. This is the BS that people have been saying about Rivera for years now and it’s just not true, I’m a broken record on it but it annoys me. He had nothing to do with rebuilding the business side to improve the culture of fear, the culture of harassment and sexism, lack of diversity, etc. Rivera didn’t do any of that and as I keep saying, it would have been league-mandated eventually anyways once those scandals broke, Snyder just tried to get ahead of things by hiring the NFL head office’s dude in Wright. 

Rivera didn’t improve anything involving culture on the football side and didn’t have a hand in the business side cultural rebuild. He just had to answer questions about it in pressers. 

• Like 4
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I watched the end of the Jets game and that one worries me their offense is atrocious. We need a Rodgers comeback 

We tend to turn no names into HoFers.  I mean seriously, when was the last time we actually took advantage of another teams weakness lol.  The Jets will “get healthy” on us for sure.  We should change our name to the Washington Health Department

6 minutes ago, Catatonic said:

The Jets are just flat out inept on offense, like criminally inept. They’ll get Rogers back by the time they play us and hang 42 on Ron. 🤣

Oh yeah I forgot... Rodgers. Watching us play against the Jets and feeling like watching us play the Cowboys and Dolphins again is just cruel.

• Like 1

Just now, DazedSkinsfan said:

The Jets might as well start Rodgers against us. It's not like he's in any danger  of our suck ass defenders  getting close to him

I think the Rodgers hype train needs to die. Dude tore his achilles not even 3 months ago. People actually think he's going to come back from a year-long rehab in 3 months? And for what? The Jets are 4-9 and have no hope of the post season.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Not only that but Jay's rosters were far better than the clownshow Rivera has put on the field. Jay should have gotten more out of those rosters. But they were lightyears more talented than this crap.

This is wild revisionist history.  Those teams had little talent on defense, and they dismantled the offensive talent after 2016.  It was an absolute poop show when Jay was here.  Bruce being cheap, the Scot Mc situation, Dan forcing draft picks.  It’s fair to blame Jay for having bad DC’s but they weren't working with a bevy of talent.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ExoDus84 said:

I think the Rodgers hype train needs to die. Dude tore his achilles not even 3 months ago. People actually think he's going to come back from a year-long rehab in 3 months? And for what? The Jets are 4-9 and have no hope of the post season.

This is true. Let him heal better for next year.

16 minutes ago, Conn said:

Boyle is—no joke—statistically one of the very worst college quarterbacks to ever see significant playing time at a school you’ve heard of. He was horrific and if it wasn’t for his height and (useless) arm strength he wouldn’t have even gotten a NFL camp invite. But then he befriended Rodgers and that was that. One of the more disgusting and random examples of nepotism in the league right now, and embarrassingly for the Jets, they keep playing him. 

I believe the connection is Hackett, from his days in Syracuse.  But yeah, egregious he’s playing in the pros.

• Thumb up 1