Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread ~ The Commanders @ The Cowboys - Gobble Gobble... oh yeah, **** DALLAS!!!

zCommander

20 minutes ago, lavar1156 said:

I hate white on white so much. We look like patsies.  

We have the softest-looking uniforms in the league next to the Dolphins.  From Helmet to cleats, we look like an abomination.  Hoping Harris changes the uniforms and helmets/logo completely even if he ultimately decides to leave the name alone.  

The one thing I don't want is some tight, close game that ends as, of course, a loss.

Especially due to a stupid gaffe of any form.

On a completely different vibe, what an incredible piece on Sean Taylor on the pregame. Brought some smiles and some tears. Well done.

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Just now, spjunkies said:

Why not? It's not like anything else involving this team is worth talking about right now. 

Surely someone on the current team besides Curtis Samuels has something positive going on in his life to focus on. It just feels weird to dip into the Sean Taylor stories for the third year in the row and mine his family for more to share. This time was much more tasteful, but I hope that there will be a time where Sean can be an honored teammate without being the focus of our celebrations.