Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread ~ The Commanders @ The Cowboys - Gobble Gobble... oh yeah, **** DALLAS!!!

zCommander

Once again the other team doesn’t beat us we beat ourselves.  We have lost every game by our mistakes. I have be watching this team for 45 years and I have never seen a debacle that this is. I don’t care if everyone got fired tomorrow. I have no affinity for anyone in this organization. 

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 2

This is the most fustrating year as a fan . Knowing the cowboys and eagles have a future and been better than us for god knows how long. Also the giants owned us twice with two different qbs . Changes need to be made man we the fans deserve it. I’m tired of seeing Dak Prescott killing us also , hurts to who is probably the most overrated qb today.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

Just now, Skinsinparadise said:

Yeah I’ve seen enough of EB.

Hell no as to EB as HC 

As I said, EB is more likely to be either a position coach or out of the league in 24.

It wouldn’t shock me, if he gets no head coaching interviews and I don’t see anyone bring him on as oc.

Can we fire him tomorrow and let someone else call plays.

Just now, Conn said:

It is not, and it’s obvious

Like a poster here likes to say, until Jennifer Lawrence doesn’t show up at your doorstep in nothing but a trench coat, it’s still on the table.

In a purely academic sense.

But in the real world, it’s not. 

Absolute > obvious though. 

Just now, cougs said:

Once again the other team doesn’t beat us we beat ourselves.  We have lost every game by our mistakes. I have be watching this team for 45 years and I have never seen a debacle that this is. I don’t care if everyone got fired tomorrow. I have no affinity for anyone in this organization. 

um, no…the other team is also beating us. It’s a double beating. We’re pulling down our pants and bending over in glee, and our opponents are spanking us. Team effort and full consent, no safe word needed

• Like 1
  • Thumb down 1