Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Commanders vs.The Eagles - Someone is getting their feathers plucked?!?!

zCommander

2 minutes ago, Hdf561 said:

And? To me that excuse has to stop, if he wasn’t ready he shouldn’t be out there, ole empty shell Ron trotted him out there so if your saying Howell wasn’t good enough to start yet and want to blame it on the coaching I’ll buy that, but I think you just want him to have a pass since “it’s his first year starting” and I am not down with that, if you start then you gotta be ready to win period. 

Hey just wanted to warn you that someone may be logging into your account when you aren’t looking, lots of stupid posts coming from your account in this thread and I thought you should know you might’ve been hacked 

• Haha 2
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Looking at what Jordan Love is doing against the Vikings, I can say, for once, that I am not jealous of the Packers. We are actually in a better QB situation right now. 

It's just all the other pieces that need to work together at the same time lol

Edited by Bacon
  • Thumb up 1

6 minutes ago, Hdf561 said:

I’m with you…I’m hopefully but haven’t seen anything that this team wins, I mean we were in this exact same spot week 4 and lost 

We were trailing both Arizona and Denver at the half (I believe). Good 1st half against Atl, then meh.