Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moving Towards our Future Front Office and Coaching Hires. All the Way to the Water Boy - Adam Peters Hired as GM! The Mighty Quinn is HC Kliff Kingsbury as OC. Joe Whitt jr at DC.

Koolblue13

Just now, Chris 44 said:

Is he really better than coach K?  Really curious about this hire.

Coach K? Brain fart on my end.  I though Popovich was going to be hired and we get this monstrosity of an OL coach. 

• Like 1

Just now, RWJ said:

Coach K? Brain fart on my end.  I though Popovich was going to be hired and we get this monstrosity of an OL coach. 

Lol. Me too 

Is Zgonina still DL coach?  Makes me think he is gone with Kerrigans move to asst LB

Oh wow, that appears to be a terrible hire on the surface. We needed to nail the OL coach hire, what the heck happened? Will be Interesting to hear what the media says. I don't expect this coach to last more than 1 year.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

Bobby Johnson is not liked from Bills and Giants fans, his two previous stops. 

Yeah. I am not real sure about this hire. The Giants OL was horrid with him as their coach. But he cant be worse than Ron's OL coach last year. Because Ron said **** it I dont need one. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

Just now, clskinsfan said:

Yeah. I am not real sure about this hire. The Giants OL was horrid with him as their coach. But he cant be worse than Ron's OL coach last year. Because Ron said **** it I dont need one. 

They fired Matsko and then it was like he kept forgetting to hire someone and just handed it to Wharton. It seems though the Bills OL got better after he left, and the Giants OL was worse than ours, albeit, they did have third and fourth stringers starting at times.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

20 minutes ago, Chris 44 said:

Lol. Me too 

Is Zgonina still DL coach?  Makes me think he is gone with Kerrigans move to asst LB

Hope not.  The 49er DL played the butts off last night.  Kept them in the game.  Hopefully, Tapp from 9ers is the hire.  

• Thumb up 1

Here's Bobby Johnson bio:  Someone had connections and it doesn't seem like Quinn.  Maybe Kliff.  SMH.  

Bobby Johnson | Pro Football History.com (pro-football-history.com)

Bobby Johnson

Coaching Record

Years Coached Record Win % Playoff record Playoff win %
14 114-112-1 50.44% 5-7 41.67%

Biography

Career Summary

Bobby Johnson is a football coach in the National Football League (NFL) and has been the offensive line coach for the New York Giants since 2022. During this time period, the Giants compiled a 15-18-1 record.

Personal Information

Johnson was born in Akron, Ohio.

History

Year Position Record Playoff record
2023 New York Giants Offensive Line Coach 6-11-0 0-0
2022 New York Giants Offensive Line Coach 9-7-1 1-1
2021 Buffalo Bills Offensive Line Coach 11-6-0 1-1
2020 Buffalo Bills Offensive Line Coach 13-3-0 2-1
2019 Buffalo Bills Offensive Line Coach 10-6-0 0-1
2018 Indianapolis Colts Assistant Offensive Line Coach 10-6-0 1-1
2017 Oakland Raiders Tight Ends Coach 6-10-0 0-0
2016 Oakland Raiders Tight Ends Coach 12-4-0 0-1
2015 Oakland Raiders Tight Ends Coach 7-9-0 0-0
2014 Detroit Lions Assistant Offensive Line Coach 11-5-0 0-1
2013 Detroit Lions Tight Ends Coach 7-9-0 0-0
2012 Jacksonville Jaguars Tight Ends Coach 2-14-0 0-0
2011 Buffalo Bills Assistant Offensive Line Coach 6-10-0 0-0
2010 Buffalo Bills Assistant Offensive Line Coach 4-12-0 0-0

Coach history guide

Seasons with a championship win Seasons with a conference championship
Edited by RWJ
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, RWJ said:

Hope not.  The 49er DL played the butts off last night.  Kept them in the game.  Hopefully, Tapp from 9ers is the hire.  

Because that's what a DL full of firsts, with the highest paid DE and DT should look like.

6 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

They fired Matsko and then it was like he kept forgetting to hire someone and just handed it to Wharton. It seems though the Bills OL got better after he left, and the Giants OL was worse than ours, albeit, they did have third and fourth stringers starting at times.

That was because of Dan's $.05 billion add on that screwed us.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

Because that's what a DL full of firsts, with the highest paid DE and DT should look like.

I know they traded our DEs away but maybe the same could be said about our DL with our current DL coach.  Just maybe.  :)  

1 hour ago, Koolblue13 said:

We've got the wrong two Johnson's on the staff.

Bobby ran a clown car OL last year (mostly because of injuries)

Brian ran a high school offense in Philly last year.

giphy.webp?cid=790b7611bvw14vput1olr36o6

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, Commander Adama said:

Am I going crazy or don't we already have Whitt as the DC?

What?  We have coach Z right now as DL coach but it's apparent that we are looking for a DL coach to replace him.  What does Whitt have to do with it as DC?  

Man...I'm already so-so on Quinn's offensive staff so far.  This latest OL Coaching hire is just sinking my hopes.  Why on earth would they hire this scrub of a coach?  We've just lived a nightmare with regard to the OL.  Seems Quinn is bent on having that continue or isn't as invested in the OL as he let on in his presser.  Terrible hire no matter how they try to spin it.  

• Sad 1
  • Thumb up 1