Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moving Towards our Future Front Office and Coaching Hires. All the Way to the Water Boy - Adam Peters Hired as GM! The Mighty Quinn is HC Kliff Kingsbury as OC. Joe Whitt jr at DC.

Koolblue13

40 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Keim also seemed skeptical about a trade with the Bears.  Of course he didn't know one way or another.  But he knows this is a FO that wants to use the draft so he wondered if they'd trade a bunch of picks from the jump.  Plus would the Bears even trade?

He talked about the run game. And he heard Quinn does like to run the ball.  He wondered if Kingsbury would dig the style of our current RBs.  I read somewhere else that he likes pass catching backs -- I presume speed guys.  I watched an interview with Peter King said he interviewed Klingsbury once and he told King the run game is the key to the offense so it is a position he values.

If the Bears have decided to move on from Fields I don’t see anyway they trade out of the #1 overall spot. They will want their guy.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Just now, MartinC said:

If the Bears have decided to move on from Fields I don’t see anyway they trade out of the #1 overall spot. They will want their guy.

In a perfect world it would be fantastic to know for sure what Chicago is doing at #1. Would make evaluating our pick so much simpler...best available QB, different player all together, trade down? Im confident that this group though will have every contingency sorted out, unlike RR and crew.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Stroud is great in retrospect.  He's talking about touted QBs before the draft.  If its with the power of hindsight, Mahomes should have gone #1, Hebert #2, Allen #1, etc.

I knew this was coming, but he picked last year and the year before with hindsight, at least he is being honest.  I am not trying to blow things up just pointing it out. If we take one of the 3, I hope we get a good one.

22 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

It is an extremely deep RB free agency class this year. We have the money. Maybe they go for a Ekeler, Jacobs or Pollard?

Ekeler, if he has anything in the tank. He was banged up early last year. Has been great as a 3rd down pass catcher over the years.

• Like 1

First Take is talking about Kliff Kingsbury. They don't like him as the OC at all. They basically said he's not accomplished, he just knows how to schmooze. He gets promoted because of his relationship with QBs but he has never actually developed any QBs. Baker was up and down with him (and just now playing his best ball), Kyler was up and down and Caleb had a down year with him. They are saying there is a bigger argument that he held those QBs back. 

• Haha 2
  • Thumb down 2

3 minutes ago, ThatNFLChick said:

First Take is talking about Kliff Kingsbury. They don't like him as the OC at all. They basically said he's not accomplished, he just knows how to schmooze. He gets promoted because of his relationship with QBs but he has never actually developed any QBs. Baker was up and down with him (and just now playing his best ball), Kyler was up and down and Caleb had a down year with him. They are saying there is a bigger argument that he held those QBs back. 

You lost me at a ESPN program… trash… they are trash… pushing a agenda to its fullest 

Edited by Command The 414
  • Like 4
  • Thumb up 4

Just now, ThatNFLChick said:

Well, I guess we will find out soon enough. Baker is a mid-tier QB that had a better protection this year and some excellent WO's. He lacked weapons with the Browns.  Kyler Murray has struggled with consistency and injuries as a QB. He has struggled since he entered the league.  He is even leaving open the possibility of returning to baseball.  I am not a big First Take fan. 

5 minutes ago, ThatNFLChick said:

Stephen A and Damien woody. Not exactly their best people.  Russo seemed to be into it though.

I don't like just comparing Arizona's offensive numbers under Kingsbury. He was the HC there so he was responsible for a lot. Also, I can't imagine coaching Kyler Murray was very easy considering his known issues with work ethic.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ThatNFLChick said:

Well, he won't be choosing this QB, I don't think.  Maye will be his guy to work with.  Again, I'm not the GM or owner but with Maye and Howell both coming from an Air Raid system I'm sure that Quinn, how told Peters to hire him has made this clear.  We shall see.  Also, Daniels might be in the mix too.  I think it's Maye though.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, justice98 said:

Stephen A and Damien woody. Not exactly their best people.  Russo seemed to be into it though.

Stephen A thought Dwayne Haskins was a mobile QB so yeah, his football opinion means less than nothing to me.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, SoCalSkins said:

Why is Jason Wright the second guy to greet Quinn? Jason needs to go. He just rubbed some Snyder germs on Quinn. 

He's still running the business stuff and today's a work day.

Personally I don't care if he stays or goes. He has nothing to do with the actual football stuff.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2