Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moving Towards our Future Front Office and Coaching Hires. All the Way to the Water Boy - Adam Peters Hired as GM! The Mighty Quinn is HC Kliff Kingsbury as OC. Joe Whitt jr at DC.

Koolblue13

7 minutes ago, sinews said:

Both of these things are true though, we just now know which way the outside HC candidates leaned. 

Yes, they leaned to the teams that gave them offers. Not the team that didn’t.

1 hour ago, ThatNFLChick said:

Have appreciated you joining the few posters who consistently post tweets here, very informative. Even if I don’t always agree with your agendas/takes, I find your posts well-reasoned and interesting. 

Welcome to the board

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

So Weaver as DC in Baltimore…

Hmmm. Why wouldn't Wilson follow MacDonald to Seattle? My first thought is Weaver is align to takeover as DC in Baltimore.

Edited by lavar1156

Just now, lavar1156 said:

Hmmm. Why wouldn't Harris follow MacDonald to Seattle? My first thought is Weaver is align to takeover as DC in Baltimore.

probably cause even though he’d have the title DC there MacDonald will be the DC.. whereas in Tennessee he is the DC for real and will be calling the defense 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Command The 414 said:

Yeah unless offered the HC here… who knows maybe they have… honestly being the DC there in Bmore might not be a bad fall back plan if not our HC opening 

Would it surprise anyone if Weaver just decided to withdraw and take the DC job. He should have offers next year unless he falls flat on his face. Plus we don’t seem to have a clue what we want to do, how long is he going to wait….

• Thumb up 2

1 minute ago, lavar1156 said:

Hmmm. Why wouldn't Wilson follow MacDonald to Seattle? My first thought is Weaver is align to takeover as DC in Baltimore.

Ravens LBer Coach Orr is likely going to Sea to be DC.

The Ravens are definitely losing a lot of staff.

1 hour ago, RandyHolt said:

Harris showed his hand flying to Detroit. Now we will pretend to do the long methodical search. Taking our time. Slow and steady wins the race.

We are not a top destination some thought we were. Snyders ****s stains are all over the place. We may be 3 years away from getting the top young up and coming hot name OC to commit here.

? We already had an interview with Glenn set up as well, they were going regardless. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rockluc said:

Would it surprise anyone if Weaver just decided to withdraw and take the DC job. He should have offers next year unless he falls flat on his face. Plus we don’t seem to have a clue what we want to do, how long is he going to wait….

Not at all surprised if he did and couldn’t agrue him doing so.. Ravens DC job is a very good gig to say the least 

Edited by Command The 414

5 minutes ago, CapsSkins said:

Some of y'all may owe @Hitman#21 an apology! Check this out from a Lions reporter:

Wow, I don’t know what Campbell makes but to turn away more $ then a HC who’s been in the league for several years now (if all true of course) is pretty gutsy imho but but but… this podcast by these guys reminds me of the soooo many we see on YouTube for our Commanders… I can’t see them having a standing offer for Johnson and yet interviewing Aaron Glenn too… I don’t see them being valid… all opinion and a attempt for more clicks / followers imho sad though w/so much fake news and reports we can’t take anybody’s word for it these days 

Edited by Command The 414

Just now, lavar1156 said:

I call BS. A standing offer before being interviewed in person? Any "offer" would have been casual negotiations at best.

Not necessarily. I mean yes pending the in-person interview but I could see it...

In Hollywood, there are certain actors who are "offer-only" and don't do auditions. Not unheard of.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Command The 414 said:

Wow, I don’t know what Campbell makes but to turn away more $ then a HC who’s been in the league for several years now (if all true of course) is pretty gutsy imho but but but… this podcast by these guys reminds me of the soooo many we see on YouTube for our Commanders… I can’t see them having a standing offer for Johnson and yet interviewing Aaron Glenn too… I don’t see them being valid… all opinion and a attempt for more clicks / followers imho

Satisfying the Rooney Rule

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CapsSkins said:

Not necessarily. I mean yes pending the in-person interview but I could see it...

In Hollywood, there are certain actors who are "offer-only" and don't do auditions. Not unheard of.

A bunch of players have the contracts negotiated before they go to meet the team. Hell I did it for my last car trade in. I said if everything checks out I want this and willing to pay this. I don’t want to sit here for 2 hours.

Edited by OtisDriftwood25