Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moving Towards our Future Front Office and Coaching Hires. All the Way to the Water Boy - Adam Peters Hired as GM! The Mighty Quinn is HC Kliff Kingsbury as OC. Joe Whitt jr at DC.

Koolblue13

Dan Quinn would be an excellent hire for the Seahawks. I look forward to them signing him before he even has his FIRST in-person interview with the Commanders (not third, which was a reason I was told he was a great candidate a few pages ago)

• Like 5
  • Haha 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

9 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

I have zero interest in Quinn. The only guy not still playing football I would be interested in is Slowik and I think he needs to stay in Houston another year.

image.thumb.png.dda9e6e0c26b8a23ab466aed59379164.pngBen is the man, been telling you guys it's done. Enjoy this!

Edited by Hitman#21
  • Like 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, SB17 said:

Uh, yeah:  We’ve been snake-bitten by an owner who screwed up and destroyed a loyal fan base one stupid move after another.  From free agency to management to the stadium to off-field issues, and the list goes on and on.   There was always drama going on here by an owner who could be relied on to continuously put himself at the center, trying to get the credit for looking like the smartest person in the room, when, in fact, he should never have even been in the room.  He hood-winked us at the beginning into thinking that he cared about this team, only for us to realize (some of us were slower than others) that what that insecure person really cared about was himself.  And it backfired on him all the time.

We got taken once again by Dallas, as Jerry Jones took him under his wing to show him how to be a meddling owner, knowing that DS would forever look up to him and try to emulate him … and fail at that, too.

So, yeah.  This fanbase is toxic, and for good reason.

May we finally be rid of the personification of failure and return respectability back to this great franchise with Josh Harris and Co.!

Dude I am not saying it’s not justified. But we are  bitter, pissed off and toxic and rightfully so. Normal people would have just walked away, but most of this fanbase and almost everyone left on this board didn’t. It’s not like we stuck around for 20 plus years of Snyder without eyes wide open. We knew what we had.

How quickly this fan base will turn against someone is impressive. Not that they will, but if they announced Quinn as HC see how fast the honeymoon would be over for Josh and company.

Everyone wants Ben Johnson and Maye or whoever the pick is to succeed but if they pull off a Carolina style year and if the Patriots pick at QB performs significantly better than our guy, people are not going to be happy. The pitchforks will come out pretty fast. Probably faster than anywhere else in the NFL.

You need to deliver fast here or have blinders on to the outside noise because the rage is there. It’s just been suppressed by the ownership change. A couple of major screw ups and it’s not going to be pretty.

I am pretty confident Peters and the ownership group will get it right but if they don’t right away then its will get ugly. They need to deliver on the coach and QB pick. 

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I wouldn't be shocked if the SeaHawks went ahead and just offered Quinn the job today during his interview.

Leaving us as the final musical chair with our pick of the remaining contestants.

Then we can welcome to the Commanders a triumvirate of head coach Ben "The Professor" Johnson, offensive coordinator Hank "The Big Nasty" Fraley, and defensive coordinator Anthony "Meat Cleaver" Weaver early next week if the Lions lose Sunday or after the Super Bowl should they win.

Edited by CommanderInTheRye
  • Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

Just now, Koolblue13 said:

I know, but don't see the relevance to this thread.

Imagine if this thread was kept open all the way until we make the assistant water boy hire?  I'd be sitting in the therapy chair next to you.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, CommanderInTheRye said:

I wouldn't be shocked if the SeaHawks went ahead and just offered Quinn the job today during his interview.

Leaving us as the final musical chair with our pick of the remaining contestants.

Then we can welcome to the Commanders a triumvirate of head coach Ben "The Professor" Johnson, offensive coordinator Hank "The Big Nasty" Fraley, and defensive coordinator Anthony "Meat Cleaver" Weaver early next week if the Lions lose Sunday or after the Super Bowl should they win.

If Quinn blows away Seahawk brass like Raheem did the other day could happen.  Ya never know. :) 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, CommanderInTheRye said:

When you said "The Professor" it took me to this and three names.  Naturally, we know who The Professor is in the vid you choose the other two:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1

32 minutes ago, Hitman#21 said:

image.thumb.png.dda9e6e0c26b8a23ab466aed59379164.pngBen is the man, been telling you guys it's done. Enjoy this!

I think we are all on that boat. You sure did get unnecessary heat though the other day, out of order IMO, very odd around these part lately. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Chris 44 said:

Imagine if this thread was kept open all the way until we make the assistant water boy hire?  I'd be sitting in the therapy chair next to you.

After living through the Snyder era, this is the therapy.

We're waiting until our guy or one of our guys wins the superbowl to come coach this team. 

It's incredible. What a time to be a fan of this team. It's probably how people felt when Gibbs first came and started winning games, only there was no internet then.

I ****ing love this ****.

• Like 3
  • Thumb up 1

Listening to and watching Ben Johnson reminds me of Tom Brady. Dude be smiling and his words, his looks and demeanor are like Brady.  LOL

9 minutes ago, Est.1974 said:

I think we are all on that boat. You sure did get unnecessary heat though the other day, out of order IMO, very odd around these part lately. 

• Like 4