Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moving Towards our Future Front Office and Coaching Hires. All the Way to the Water Boy - Adam Peters Hired as GM! The Mighty Quinn is HC Kliff Kingsbury as OC. Joe Whitt jr at DC.

Koolblue13

2 hours ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

You plagiarized my post and for that there will be repercussions.  (Look back a page from your post) You even used the same picture of a Walrus as I did.  

Different picture of Reid.

You didn't include the kool-aid man though.  

shameshameshame.gif.4ab3cf609f759be9f275dbb75046d48e.gif

That's what happens when you post before reading all the posts. But as a wise man once said...tough titty.

Edited by RVAskins
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, clskinsfan said:

Anyone else feel like the GM/HOFO decision has already been made and not announced if they are interviewing coaching candidates at this point?

Yes. Looks like it to me.

• Thumb up 1

I know nobody cares right now, but here's something to think about while we're waiting on Peters to officially be announced. 

Isn't it time for the radio rights to go up for sale? Hopefully Harris will put the games back on 106.7 or 980 where they belong. I know that Audacy is going through some tough financial times but I hope they can make it happen. 

• Like 2
  • Thumb down 1

3 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

I know nobody cares right now, but here's something to think about while we're waiting on Peters to officially be announced. 

Isn't it time for the radio rights to go up for sale? Hopefully Harris will put the games back on 106.7 or 980 where they belong. I know that Audacy is going through some tough financial times but I hope they can make it happen. 

They (Audacy) filed for bankruptcy this week. So i don’t know how that shakes out.

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, boston skins fan said:

Gotta think something starts to leak by tomorrow.  If a decision is made it wont be kept secret that long

Well aren't they already interviewing coaches before deciding on the FO?  They've probably already decided on who they want. Just a matter of paperwork and teams dropping from the paloffs. 

12 minutes ago, SkinsFTW said:

Well aren't they already interviewing coaches before deciding on the FO?  They've probably already decided on who they want. Just a matter of paperwork and teams dropping from the paloffs. 

do teams need to be eliminated to hire a GM?  a coach yes not sure on front office

2 hours ago, clskinsfan said:

Please god let Miami move on from McDaniel when they lose this weekend. That guy is offensive savant. If those rumors are true I hope Harris' ears are perked up. 

I'd rather have Ben Johnson. The fastest WR's in the league aren't going to suddenly appear on this roster if McDaniel comes here. I also think that Ben Johnson would be better for a rookie QB and especially Drake Maye. A balanced, perhaps slightly run heavy offense with heavy use of play action. It just seems like a better system for bringing along a rookie in a more protected scheme. And we have already seen Johnson make Goff better. Not to mention, that Drake Maye does well with play action, or is very good between the numbers, where Ben Johnson makes excellent use of a TE. 

• Thumb up 1

6 minutes ago, Anselmheifer said:

I'd rather have Ben Johnson.

I wouldnt. McDaniel built the most lethal offense in the league from scratch, They had NOTHING there before he came there and built it. He took an inherited QB and turned him into a star. He asked for the pieces he wanted to make it successful, got those pieces and completely dominated from there. 

• Thumb up 1

9 minutes ago, HigSkin said:

Eisen's HC rankings

1) San Diego

2) Washington

3) Seattle

4) New England

5) Alabama

I think with our cap situation and #2 pick and new ownership we should be #1.  That's me though.  

• Like 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

I hadn’t heard that.  Maybe they’ll fire all the dumbasses off the stations to save money. 

They're basically trying to reorganize their debt. I think they'll come out of this but who knows what they end up getting rid of. They're still making a lot of money but they have too much debt.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, clskinsfan said:

Please god let Miami move on from McDaniel when they lose this weekend. That guy is offensive savant. If those rumors are true I hope Harris' ears are perked up. 

Not that impressed with McDaniel. 

• Haha 2
  • Thumb down 1

15 minutes ago, RWJ said:

I think with our cap situation and #2 pick and new ownership we should be #1.  That's me though.  

Funny that "San Diego" is 1. But it's only because that they have the QB position filled for the long term. 

• Like 1