Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moving Towards our Future Front Office and Coaching Hires. All the Way to the Water Boy - Adam Peters Hired as GM! The Mighty Quinn is HC Kliff Kingsbury as OC. Joe Whitt jr at DC.

Koolblue13

Just now, HigSkin said:

He was asked by Sheehan his best guess and that was his answer.

Thery are the two best available.  Let's say we get them and if John is saying it.  Harris's strategy was light years ahead of the rest of the NFL owners.  Who is the DC.  The DL from Baltimore?

Just now, RWJ said:

Thery are the two best available.  Let's say we get them and if John is saying it.  Harris's strategy was light years ahead of the rest of the NFL owners.  Who is the DC.  The DL from Baltimore?

Weaver

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Redskins Reparations said:

Any thoughts on Alec Halaby?

Unless we are willing to spend money im good. A lot of howie  roseman success has been free agency and trades . If he gets those traits from him than he isn’t the guy for us , unless Harris is willing to go hard and spend money crazy 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, RWJ said:

Who is the DC.  The DL from Baltimore?

Thats gonna be the head coaches call most likely. I cant see management forcing a coach on the new HC's staff. That is how Snyder did things. Not how the rest of the NFL usually does it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Ball Security said:

Harris is not messing around. Five interviews in two days. I’d have to imagine they are spending at least 3-4 hours on each one. Plus the time for the search committee to debrief. They are running this operation with precision. 

Highly doubt these interviews last 4 hours. You can always do a 2nd interview. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, HigSkin said:

Couple notes from Keim which explains the search for "head of football ops" and not GM label.  He said if that person decides to add a "GM" then he could also from the pool of guys they are interviewing but the decision will be made by head of football ops guy.  The role just seems like a President or EVP structure.

Keim also thinks Peters is the top candidate in the league.  As well Ben Johnson.

In theory does this mean they could end up with Peter's and cunningham?

1 hour ago, Commander202 said:

Think he’s a chargers but come on man lol did you see what he did with Michigan?

He's certainly got a great track record. But I am not a fan of him as a person or the way he goes about his business. I would have a hard time warming to him as the leader of the football team.

• Like 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, MartinC said:

He's certainly got a great track record. But I am not a fan of him as a person or the way he goes about his business. I would have a hard time warming to him as the leader of the football team.

Please explain this, " I am not a fan of him as a person or the way he goes about his business"  I am not being a smartie pants just curious as to why you say this.  :)  

• Like 1

FYI Glenn Cook and Ian Cunningham will satisfy the Rooney Rule requirement for Head of Football Ops role.

Morris, Weaver, Glenn will satisfy it for HC.

So we are all good on compliance given the names we already have scheduled

• Thanks 1

It sounds like he's assembled the best minds out there who could join the team and is holding a meeting of sorts with all of them and using terminology like "HOFO" instead of GM is an intentional point. Like Peters gets the job Lynch was doing, while someone else is the GM (scouting). 

Like he's got the best guys in the room, assembling a power tree of the best and coming to agreements about how to run the best team in the league.

• Like 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3