Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hamas Attacks Against Israel

Fergasun

1 hour ago, kfrankie said:

Not when its motor driven. At least according to the General, once the motor dies these type of rockets fall like a brick.

Yeah that makes sense. Rockets are slowest at launch and accelerate though flight, they have an engine and are by definition not ballistic at that point. Ballistics (guns, artillery, etc.) are fastest at launch and decelerate through flight. So if a rocket engine fails close to launch it will probably not have enough inertia to maintain a ballistic path. 

5 hours ago, tshile said:

Seems like an important piece of informations to get before making and voicing an opinion on it 😂

It would seem to be the case, but everything on the internet has toughted me otherwise. I didn’t even notice the letter was in the post 🤷‍♀️

Edited by CousinsCowgirl84
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

I’m sure at Gavin wants to keep his name in the news for 2024

So what. Desantis tried the same bull****. Newsom looks like an idiot. Same as desantis. Except worse cause he’s a week later after watching someone else get ridiculed for it already. 

11 minutes ago, Captain Wiggles said:

He's clearly gearing up for a presidential run in 2028 not 24. His current term isn't up for another three years and he's not going to primary Biden. 🤷

No.  But he isn't ignorant to Bidens age either.  And God forbid something happens to him, he knows there will be an opening. 

• Thumb up 1

27 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

No.  But he isn't ignorant to Bidens age either.  And God forbid something happens to him, he knows there will be an opening. 

Sure anything is possible.

Newsom making this trip so that when his opponents in 2028 go after his lack of foreign policy experience he can say oh no no I went to Israel during their hour of need. 

Who the **** on the left is calling for resettling Palestinians in America??? Maybe a nutjob like Tlaib, or some idiot college people, but no one of any consequence as far as I know....just such ridiculous fear mongering.

And what GOP candidate said he's hoping for another terrorist attack?