Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Preseason: The Commanders @ The Browns - B&G Football is Back - A New Hope!!!

zCommander

1 minute ago, dyst said:

I like how they didn’t run when it was down and long. 

I like how Sam scrambled and got a first on our first 3rd down on the season. I still have PTSD over the decades from QBs with great wheels confined to the pocket to learn. And get clobbered.

Just now, Yng Lady88 said:

Sam has zip, composure and accuracy. Like what ive seen in the small sample. That drive was ripe for us to march downfield. Seems we always get a penalty to kill momentum

Sammy Howitzer won't be the issue with the offense. He will be the reason we overcome!

Patrick who?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Yng Lady88 said:

Wylie getting early penalties and Gates missing blocks on screens. Hmm, early but it doesnt  help

i expect to see third and laughably long often behind the low budget oline. Especially against teams with good defensive lines.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Yng Lady88 said:

Sam has zip, composure and accuracy. Like what ive seen in the small sample. That drive was ripe for us to march downfield. Seems we always get a penalty to kill momentum

penalties in preseason aren't all bad.....better now then in week one. Let EB clean them up by running their asses on Monday.