Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread 2023: SUPER BOWL LVIII (58) ~ Chiefs vs. 49ers

zCommander

Just now, GhostofSparta said:

LMAO! Even Bad Baker is scoring TDs on the Eagles now. That was a trash throw that should have been an easy pick. 

They owed him that after all the dimes they let hit the grass. 

• Thumb up 1

9 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Yeah but he was basically on point all night.  

He had like 48 drops.  He did throw one or two into bad spots but got away with them.

if he plays like this he definitely deserves one of the 32 starting QB jobs and it’s not close.  

That's not a high bar as it sounds, and not equivalent to winning a super bowl with.

Had my eye on New Orleans all year and there were times Baker being Baker was close to being enough for Saints to take the division back.

At one point Bucs won 5 of their first 6, then lost 7 of the their next 9.  They were this close to not even being in this game because of that. Saints have same record as them.

I'm optimistic on Baker, same time this is a perfect storm of Good Baker and complete Eagles collapse. Don't read too much into it, imo.

Edited by Renegade7

Just now, tmandoug1 said:

My....my.....my.....how do you both represent the NFC East and get smoked like that. NFC rep is garbage now......shame., shame. We will reign Supreme. The dynasty is coming!

We will wear our crown of **** proud

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, SkinsFTW said:

Who would have thought that the eagles would get blown out worse than Dallas?

This is not worse...yesterday's final score doesn't do justice how over it was before halftime.

Eagles goin to the playoffs because of their hot start, they was one and done about a month ago no matter who they played wild card weekend.

Cannot emphasis enough how badly that whole thing feel apart for them rapidly.

Edited by Renegade7
  • Like 1