Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread 2023: SUPER BOWL LVIII (58) ~ Chiefs vs. 49ers

zCommander

Rams have been trailing all game but I can’t shake the feeling they’re going to win. Weird thing is I don’t want them to win.

this is the kind of **** being a DC sports fan has done to me. Even when my team isn’t playing I’m anticipating failure.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Destino said:

Rams have been trailing all game but I can’t shake the feeling they’re going to win. Weird thing is I don’t want them to win.

this is the kind of **** being a DC sports fan has done to me. Even when my team isn’t playing I’m anticipating failure.

HgW.gif

• Haha 4
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, Destino said:

You aren't the only one seeing this ****, feels like gravity, Lions have to do something...

• Thumb up 1

Holy cow, Lions needed that...

Now go get a TD this next drive or McVay is gonna break your fn heart tonight...

2 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

**** Detroit.  If they lose, we get to interview Ben Johnson sooner.............win!

Folks will overthink this if they lose first round, been nervous of this all day...

So I want the Rams to win becuase I’m a huge McVay fan.

But I want the Lions offense to perform at a high level so there are no questions about Ben Johnson if/when we hire him.

Also, didn’t we request to interview the Detroit DC and Raheem Morris, Rams DC?  So like we have 3 candidates all coaching in this game?

• Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Also, didn’t we request to interview the Detroit DC and Raheem Morris, Rams DC?  So like we have 3 candidates all coaching in this game?

True. Though have to think only Johnson has a legitimate chance to be hired.  

2 minutes ago, Idaho fan said:

True. Though have to think only Johnson has a legitimate chance to be hired.  

He’s going to get hired unless he chooses another job or blows the interview.

—————

They got a good run on second down, but I still don’t love a run on second down after an incomplete pass.  

Swore every time EB did that last year.  

Edited by Voice_of_Reason