Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread 2023: SUPER BOWL LVIII (58) ~ Chiefs vs. 49ers

zCommander

1 minute ago, SkinsFTW said:

Gotta root for the Lions. They've been bad forever.

The weird thing is, if they make it to the championship game they will have been there more times than the Redskins since 1991.

Yeah we stopped them in their only chance so far to play in a SB. Gonna be hard to get past SF this time but I hope they make it.

Just now, PolarExpress said:

I am so happy Dallas got killed.  That crazy rant by Jimmy Johnson at halftime, like he was being live streamed into the locker room, still has me laughing.  

That's why I wanted Aikman calling that game. Would have been hilarious.

• Thumb up 1

5 minutes ago, dunfer said:

If Dallas moves on from mike, who would you bet on them getting? Belichick? Harbaugh?

I'd bet on Harbaugh. At this stage in his career, I wonder whether Belichick would want to deal with the nonstop drama of Jerryworld. Harbaugh has a big enough ego that he'll think he can "manage the situation."

Edited by profusion
  • Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

I always like to think about the fact that Skip Bayless is Rick Bayless’ talentless hack of a brother. 

Rick btw is a great guy. I worked with him on a catered event in Chicago one time. You never know as a cook what kind of Chef you will get paired with. Some are tyrannical assholes. Chef Bayless is a great guy and awesome Chef.

• Thumb up 1

Just now, Ball Security said:

We lament Young not working out, but Okudah picked right after him gave Detroit nothing, but look at all the talent they brought in since that draft compared to what we’ve done the past three years.

That's because my Shi-Tsu could have drafted better than RR.

• Haha 1