Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Explain Your Avatars, People!!!

3 hours ago, Jumbo said:

I'm not clear on the question. If you mean who is the unnamed woman member alluded to, she wasn't a mod.

However she did posture herself as a member of very special status and a few of the old guard mod staff did accord her copious indulgence, but that's per my take and I had only been around a few years at the time.

She was not liked much by other mods though and actively disliked by many regular members.

I didn't dislike all of her...  👀 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

I once helped that former member set herself up to stream the game once...we connected on Yahoo messenger, I believe. I patiently talked her through the process (she earned her ES member name, that's all I'll say lol), and she kept being really complimentary throughout the the entire thing...and then towards the end when she finally got the stream up and running, her...um..."compliments" took a sudden turn into being more salacious, and I felt uncomfortable and said "Ok, well gonna go watch the game" and she thanked me profusely and I logged off messenger. That same day she kept posting on here calling me her "hero" lol...I think I made a joke about Rock Cartwright getting jealous and beating me up as a result.

She definitely gave off "Fancier than she thinks middle aged  boss lady with the young boy toy new hire on the side" Vibes. 

• Haha 1

On 4/13/2023 at 12:28 PM, Bang said:

We sure he was actually real?
We had another right wing expert on everything here until relatively recently that I suspected either wasn't real, or certainly not wat he said he was. (I think i may have even said so to Jumbo)

He has followed me on Twitter recently.
Well, he's real, and the photos he's popped up confirm pretty much every stereotype. Gabby Hayes with fewer teeth and a scraggly beard.

Thankfully, I've muted him to not be subject to the dopiness should it arise

~Bang

Pretty sure I know who this is, but enquiring minds want to know...including the Gabby Hayes pic.

17 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I didn't dislike all of her...  👀 

18c.jpg

• Haha 4

19 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

Well, we know it wasn't Special K....

If you mean the really cool somewhat conservative (politically, at the time) poster we had here years ago, do you remember her screen name? I don't know if I originated calling her special k here but I think I did.

I was fond of her and we had a good es connection that extended into pms at times and went on for a few years after she stopped posting here and moved to bgo but would still drop by to say hi to me in pm.  She even came by to share with me when some big life issues really went south for her. I hope she's doing well wherever she is.

I know this is more ot stuff and could have been done in pm but I made this choice after brief deliberation. I am just so dang deliberate. 🤡😁

• Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

If you mean the really cool somewhat conservative (politically, at the time) poster we had here years ago, do you remember her screen name? I don't know if I originated calling her special k here but I think I did.

I was fond of her and we had a good es connection that extended into pms at times and went on for a few years after she stopped posting here and moved to bgo but would still drop by to say hi to me in pm.  She even came by to share with me when some big life issues really went south for her. I hope she's doing well wherever she is.

I know this is more ot stuff and could have been done in pm but I made this choice after brief deliberation. I am just so dang deliberate. 🤡😁

Yeah, we got into some pretty heated discussions but I hope she's well too.  I was a little too politically charged then  :ols:

She was a mod on BGO last time I was on the site, which has been quite a few years...I know it got hacked and they were down for a hot minute, I have no idea about now and don't care...it was exhausting and did more damage to my BP than twa. 

• Haha 1

My avatar is a reference to Jinx, my favorite character from the show Arcane. She is a very normal person and my role model for mental and emotional stability.

That monkey symbol is basically her calling card and what she leaves behind when she does a variety of mentally and emotionally stable things.

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, mistertim said:

My avatar is a reference to Jinx, my favorite character from the show Arcane. She is a very normal person and my role model for mental and emotional stability.

That monkey symbol is basically her calling card and what she leaves behind when she does a variety of mentally and emotionally stable things.

giphy.gif

Definitely a role model for all emotionally stable rational folks.  lol

That show was so much better than anyone expected.  It didn’t even get released with much fanfare.  Transcendent animation style.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2