Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Convicted felon Donald Trump on Trial (Found guilty on 34 felony counts. 54 criminal count still in the air)

Cooked Crack

Will Trump be convicted in any of his cases?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Will Trump be convicted in any of his cases?

• Yes. He's going 4 for 4. (including Georgia)
    • He's going to lose 3
    • Two for sure
    • He's only going to get convicted in one
    • No. He's going to skate

This poll is closed to new votes

20 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

So in the defamation lawsuit brought against Rudy Giuliani by election workers Ruby Freeman and her daughter Shaye Moss, the disgraced Giuliani has submitted a filing to the court that basically says, "yeah, I lied about them, but so what?"  

Giuliani not contesting he made false statements about Georgia election workers - The Washington Post

I hope Ms. Freeman gets paid. Big time.

The segment on local news used the "hair-dye" incident during their report.  :headbang:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Trump Says He Wants to Testify If He Goes to Trial For Election Lies: ‘We’ll Have Fun on the Stand’

Donald Trump strongly suggested he wants to take the stand in his own defense in the event that he’s indicted over his false claims about the 2020 election.

The former president took to Truth Social on Wednesday, where he spent the morning bragging about his poll numbers, “re-truthing” his supporters, and pronouncing Joe Biden “THE MOST CORRUPT PRESIDENT IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNITED STATES.” As Trump complained about the legal scrutiny he has faced throughout his political existence, he signaled he’ll testify when and if his election lies get put on trial in connection with January 6.

“We’ll have fun on the stand with all of these people that say the Presidential Election wasn’t Rigged and Stollen [sic],” Trump posted, adding an all-caps claim it’ll be “THE TRIAL OF THE CENTURY!!!”

Click on the link for the full story

No chance in hell he testifies. His lawyers will never let him.

• Haha 5

Oh please.
To watch him be destroyed like that would be a joy. And frankly, the first order of business by the prosecutor would b to keep him there so long he inevitably ****s his diaper and prompts a question of whether he'd like to go clean himself up...   to be followed by a demand he do so for the odor. 
Bailiff! Change his diaper!

But, he won't. He'll back out, then blame the (insert badly spelled deranged nicknames of people who are going to **** the life out of him), and with any luck his mob of idiots will get out of line and give the authorities a good excuse to shoot a bunch of them.

~Bang

• Like 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Zero chance he takes the stand. He's just blowing smoke. His lawyers would probably have him dosed with barbiturates and say he's sick before letting him up there, for the exact same reason his lawyers during the Mueller investigation stopped him from doing anything other than written answers: they know he can't help but lie and he'll do it within the first 30 seconds most likely. 

• Like 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

34 minutes ago, Bang said:

"No, I'm serious, my name is actually Mel Gibson. Ask everybody. I'm very well known." he'll say with hand on Bible as the bailiff gives him the stink-eye

~Bang

Bailiff is probably a MAGA..  Be real with yourself. 

What'd 3:16 say? 

(wrestling world, there)

I also imagine that, for a really good prosecutor, it would be ridiculously easy to bait Trump into lying under oath. All you have to do is say something that challenges his belief in his own supremacy, or ask a leading question that baits him into confirming his own supremacy via a lie, and it's lights out. And I'm sure his lawyers know that as well too, though they'd never actually say it to him.

Edited by mistertim
  • Thumb up 2

1 hour ago, mistertim said:

I also imagine that, for a really good prosecutor, it would be ridiculously easy to bait Trump into lying under oath. All you have to do is say something that challenges his belief in his own supremacy, or ask a leading question that bates him into confirming his own supremacy via a lie, and it's lights out. And I'm sure his lawyers know that as well too, though they'd never actually say it to him.

If he's allowed to stupid enough to testify on his own behalf, he's a prosecutor's dream. 

The chief of Liars in Chief. 

Edited by skinsmarydu
for clarification, your Honor
  • Thumb up 1

7 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

Would it, though?

No.  We already know that all the witnesses are republicans.  Trump  and the MAGA crowd would still complain that the DOJ and everybody prosecuting him are on a political witch hunt.

• Cooked Crack changed the title to Trump arrest watch (Donald Trump arrested, pleads not guilty to 34 felony counts)(Trump and his associate have been charged in a 38-count federal indictment)(Trump attorneys have been told to expect an indictment against former President Donald Trump)
  • Cooked Crack changed the title to Trump arrest watch (Trump and his associate have been charged in a 38-count federal indictment)(Trump attorneys have been told to expect another indictment)(I've hit the limit on thread title length. Can Trump quit it with the crimes?)