Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Convicted felon Donald Trump on Trial (Found guilty on 34 felony counts. 54 criminal count still in the air)

Cooked Crack

Will Trump be convicted in any of his cases?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Will Trump be convicted in any of his cases?

• Yes. He's going 4 for 4. (including Georgia)
    • He's going to lose 3
    • Two for sure
    • He's only going to get convicted in one
    • No. He's going to skate

This poll is closed to new votes

3 hours ago, EmirOfShmo said:

I read the indictment once, having to pause several times as my blood boiled. I may read this annotated version once my heart can take the burning rage I'll feel.  

May God damn Donald Trump to eternal hell, and soon. And Giuliani, Eastman, Powell, Clark, and the others can go **** themselves too.  And shame on Ronna McDaniel, Wisconsin Senator Ron Johnson, Ted Cruz, Gym Jordan, and all the other sycophants who enabled the lies and fraud. The GOP is an immoral, vile shell of a political party.

And screw all of Donald Trump's willfully ignorant supporters. Many who are too stupid to realize he's a charlatan and a sociopath should be required to read the indictment, or to have someone read it to them and explain it in terms they can understand. 

And those who know better but still support him? Well, there's a special place in hell for them too.

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

A couple of the analysts I heard suggested that only Trump was indicted so as to keep the case uncluttered and allow for a quicker timeline to trial.  I hope the six as-yet unindicted co-conspirators have many sleepless nights in the weeks and months ahead, because their time is coming too.

• Like 6

23 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

A couple of the analysts I heard suggested that only Trump was indicted so as to keep the case uncluttered and allow for a quicker timeline to trial.  I hope the six as-yet unindicted co-conspirators have many sleepless nights in the weeks and months ahead, because their time is coming too.

Well, for whatever reason there were only 6 co-conspirators listed in the indictment.  I'm hoping there are a bunch of other people not listed that are in for a rude awakening when charges drop, like some of the sedition caucus in Congress.  I imagine Meadows' text messages are quite revealing.

• Like 4