Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

World Cup 2022 Thread (Ole.... oleololeole...ole... ole...)

Fergasun

For those of you who, like me, get really nationalistic around the Olympics and World Cup but are struggling to find a reason to hate the Welsh....well, an English acquaintance of mine said they refer to a microwave as a "popty ping."  If that's true, I've got my reason.

• Haha 4

I do wonder how much of our possession is based on the fact that Wales appears to have no interest in actually possessing the ball.  I'll be curious to see if they change tactics in the second half and actually try to score.

Also, I'd like to see another goal early in the second...the Washington fan in me expects we'll get called for a BS penalty kick late in the game to gives Wales a chance to tie otherwise.

2 minutes ago, Forehead said:

I do wonder how much of our possession is based on the fact that Wales appears to have no interest in actually possessing the ball.  I'll be curious to see if they change tactics in the second half and actually try to score.

Also, I'd like to see another goal early in the second...the Washington fan in me expects we'll get called for a BS penalty kick late in the game to gives Wales a chance to tie otherwise.

This ref is way too amped up. Could definitely see that happening.