Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 Presidential Election- 11/5/2024 : Prosecutor/Coach vs Felon/Couch *******

88Comrade2000

10 minutes ago, hail2skins said:

What's going to hurt the GOP heir apparent in 2028 (assuming Trump wins) is people will again get tired of the drama after another four year firehose of it.

Yeah, but they have a plan for dealing with those pesky voters.  

• Like 1

I think GA is going to go for Trump, which means Biden has to win all 3 of PA, WI and MI.  Those are the only 3 states that matter.  According to the polls, Trump is slightly ahead in Pennsylvania and Michigan. 

3 hours ago, Fergasun said:

@tshile

Trump is the platform and the platform is Trump.  Why are you acting like anyone cares about the GOP platform?  I don't think they had one in 2020. 

Complete loyalty to emperor Donald is what they want.  It's very scary what the GOP is now. 

At the same time, they have no idea how dumb, wasteful, and counterproductive electing him will be.  We are gonna go 2 levels deeper into a worse Constitutional crises than when Nixon resigned. 

I don't think independent voters who will decide this are dumb enough to vote for a President with pending trials for alleged crimes he committed in the White House. I really hope not. 

I get this is what you and a bunch people think. 

but it’s not how it actually works, and it doesn’t really matter whether you recognize it or not - it’s the way *both* parties work. 

1 minute ago, Cooked Crack said:

lol

Trump has seen how his endorsements have not helped people and propelled them to victory, and so to improve the success rate of his endorsements has taken to endorsing people he thinks might win.  For example, in the Nevada primary Trump endorsed Brown but did so just a few days before the primary when Brown already had a lead of around 40 points.  Thus the endorsement didn't help Brown, but only served to boost his record in endorsements.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, China said:

MAGA Senate Candidate Flamed for Hilarious Mistake on “Crime” Map

Royce White, a Republican-backed candidate for Senate in Minnesota posted a map on X, formerly Twitter, claiming it showed all of the crime around Minneapolis in the hope that the mass of green, red, and yellow dots would demonstrate the widespread lawlessness that had befallen the Midwestern city.

“Refund the Police!” he urged voters. 

But as Christopher Ingraham, a reporter for the Minnesota Reformer, quickly pointed out, the image White had selected was actually of drinking fountains at public parks around the metropolitan area. The once menacing colors represented the fountains’ statuses: “closed for repairs,” “off,” “on.”

Click on the link for the full article

This same guy:

GOP U.S. Senate Candidate Royce White Owes More Than $100K Child Support

When NBC News reported last month on Minnesota Senate hopeful Royce White’s history of ignoring child support obligations, he shot back, “All you liberals really just want to shame people with kids, because you’re anti-human as ****. That’s it. I love my children. And I’m current on my child support.”

According to financial statements provided by the mother of one of White’s children, however, White owes her more than $100,000 in child support payments for a daughter with whom he is barely involved.

Click on the link for the full article

• Thumb down 2

4 hours ago, tshile said:

I get this is what you and a bunch people think. 

but it’s not how it actually works, and it doesn’t really matter whether you recognize it or not - it’s the way *both* parties work. 

Ok.  I will just leave this here:

https://ballotpedia.org/The_Republican_Party_Platform,_2020

The Republican National Committee adopted a resolution regarding the platform on August 22, 2020, that reiterated that the party would not adopt a new platform because "it did not want a small contingent of delegates formulating a new platform without the breadth of perspectives within the ever-growing Republican movement." The resolution also noted the party's continued support for Trump's America First agenda.

• Thumb down 1

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-logan-paul-interview-gen-z-2024-6%3famp

Logan Paul sitting down with former President Donald Trump was not on our bingo cards this week, but here we are.

Trump sat down with the controversial influencer for a close to an hourlong interview on X, which was released on Thursday. During the session, Paul and his co-host Mike Majlak talked to Trump about various topics, including Russian leader Putin, aliens, and Tesla CEO Elon Musk.

"Been looking forward to this all my life," Trump announced while walking on set to the "Impaulsive" podcast.

Dressing the interview set were Paul's Prime energy drink bottles in red, white, and blue packaging. And on the coffee table — signature red MAGA hats that Trump gifted the duo.

Trump also talked about aliens and UFOs, a long-standing interest of his. The former president described an occasion when he met a pilot — a man he described as "Tom Cruise, but taller." The pilot, Trump says, recounted how he'd spotted a UFO that was "round in form and going, like, four times faster than my superjet fighter plane." And Trump's always been interested in aliens — in 2020, he said on Fox News that he planned to "take a good, strong look at whether UFOs exist." However, Trump told Paul that he still "can't say" he's a believer in alien life.