Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2024 & Presidential Cage Match: Dark Brandon 46 vs Felonious Farty 45

88Comrade2000

6 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

What are some appropriate food items for someone to eat so they can be taken seriously while answering political questions?

If he can negotiate a ceasefire in Gaza while eating an ice cream cone…. then no one should be saying a goddamn thing about his age.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

16 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

..is tshile gen x too???

Costas is whatever generation came before the Greatest Gen. Dude is like 150 or something. 

Oh and I blame Biden being 81 for this.

one of the great things twitter still has going on, is the community feedback/response system. People post tweets here and then scrolling through it a day later it gets added. 

Sometimes the feedback is hilarious. 

like this one. Where it says - yeah, so kinda right… and that’s why they made this law… making this thing you did illegal going forward…

Edited by tshile

That was an irresponsible question by Kristen when Trump is actually acting like folks talking of Bidens age are afraid of.

Even if Biden dies in office, he wouldn't be the first.

Edited by Renegade7
  • Like 3

11 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

That was an irresponsible question by Kristen when Trump is actually acting like folks talking of Bidens age are afraid of.

Even if Biden dies in office, he wouldn't be the first.

She's been pretty disappointing as the host of that show.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

42 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

I don't watch it and haven't for years.  The hosts ask the wrong questions of Democrats to try to look equally tough on them while they rarely question the RFs or ask cogent follow ups and let them get away with fascist ****.

Couldn't agree more, it's like they don't realize they are helping them by doing that.

The original infamous "alternative facts" quote came from a Meet the Press interview...

• Like 2

It doesn't scare me what biden is now it scares me what he could be 8 months from now.

Once he's elected I couldn't care less if he dropped his pants in the mural room and pissed on the carpet but if 8 months from now he's struggling to recall his name or who his wife is we're ****ed.

Trump has to lose no matter what.

• Confused 1

Just now, redskinss said:

It doesn't scare me what biden is now it scares me what he could be 8 months from now.

Once he's elected I couldn't care less if he dropped his pants in the mural room and pissed on the carpet but if 8 months from now he's struggling to recall his name or who his wife is we're ****ed.

Trump has to lose no matter what.

I don't know why you scared of this, the level of drop off needed to get from where Biden is to where Trump is should take longer then 8 months given we've really noticed this nosediving decline in Trump years now.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Couldn't agree more, it's like they don't realize they are helping them by doing that.

The original infamous "alternative facts" quote came from a Meet the Press interview...

To me ignoring it doesn't make sense.  It is out there and ignoring it doesn't make it better.  Better off asking and letting the person address it.  Which he did a good job of.

And Conway got called on for using the phrase.

Edited by PeterMP
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

I don't know why you scared of this, the level of drop off needed to get from where Biden is to where Trump is should take longer then 8 months given we've really noticed this nosediving decline in Trump years now.

There's absolutely no way of knowing what the next 8 months will do to wither of them from a cognitive standpoint. 

Both could be same as they are now, one or both could be worse or one or both could be in need of serious care due to a lack of cognitive ability. 

When you're almost 80 and already showing signs like they both are anything is possible and the timeline is impossible to predict. 

All I care about is beating trump, we can deal with the next 4 years after November but I fear biden could pull an RBG on us and either die in the next 6 months or show enough decline that he loses to trump.

Either scenario would be devastating. 

Not saying it's gonna happen but it's a legitimate concern.

7 minutes ago, redskinss said:

There's absolutely no way of knowing what the next 8 months will do to wither of them from a cognitive standpoint. 

Both could be same as they are now, one or both could be worse or one or both could be in need of serious care due to a lack of cognitive ability. 

When you're almost 80 and already showing signs like they both are anything is possible and the timeline is impossible to predict. 

All I care about is beating trump, we can deal with the next 4 years after November but I fear biden could pull an RBG on us and either die in the next 6 months or show enough decline that he loses to trump.

Either scenario would be devastating. 

Not saying it's gonna happen but it's a legitimate concern.

You're thinking stroke more then Biden catching up to Trump.

It's not like people 20-30 years younger then him don't have strokes that change the conversation entirely.  Waiting for that to happen and expecting that to happen are not the same thing.

We keep talking about it like there's something we can do about, as has been noted multiple times, it's too late. At this point the one thing I personally wish Biden would do more of is reassure us Kamela got this in case something happens to him (I'm teaching her what I know), because even a steady head who has less overall experience then him but still has VP experience is better then anything the GOP has to offer.

RGB was 87 and died of cancer, she didn't jus suddenly drop dead out of nowhere, she was trying to gut it out because she didn't retire earlier when Obama was president and that's jus not how cancer works sometimes.

Edited by Renegade7

2 minutes ago, redskinss said:

Yes there is lol...

Did you convince yourself that dementia can just hit the elderly in like 5 weeks or something, with zero signs of its arrival and absolutely nothing that can be done to slow it down significantly? Or have you convinced yourself that Biden is already in the stages of dementia now and has been for a year or two?

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

Or have you convinced yourself that Biden is already in the stages of dementia now and has been for a year or two?

I'm saying it's a possibility is all And it worries me because I don't want to live through another 4 years of trump.

And how did we go from 10 months to 5 weeks?

Edited by redskinss

6 minutes ago, redskinss said:

I'm saying it's a possibility is all And it worries me because I don't want to live through another 4 years of trump.

And how did we go from 10 months to 5 weeks?

You potentially bout to open up a hornets nest of folks that have seen what dementia looks like in their own family members and I advise you standdown on this one and jus listen versus going back and forth with them on it.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

There is a middle ground between ignoring it and whataboutism...

In the context of being an interviewer and an interviewee where you are interviewing a Democrat, how does that middle ground play out?  What should she have done that wouldn't have been ignoring it that wouldn't have been whataboutism?

Right now, Democrats should want to go on news programs and talk about Biden's age and then do what was done there and flip it and talk about what is happening that is good.  It isn't like she went through a list of his flubs the last few months.  By asking that question the way she did (and with Newsome's prep and ability to handle it), she did Biden a favor.

That was the softest of softballs.

Edited by PeterMP

42 minutes ago, redskinss said:

Just wanted to point out that you used an an example "struggling to recall ...who his wife is" when this just happened:

https://www.independent.co.uk/tv/news/trump-melania-mercedes-b2502433.html

Former president Donald Trump called Melania ‘Mercedes’ as he praised his wife during a speech in Washington DC.

The crowd at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) gave the former First Lady a standing ovation as Mr Trump described how “people love her”.

“Oh look at that Mercedes, that’s pretty good” he said as the audience stood and applauded.

The GOP presidential hopeful was making the keynote speech on 24 February on the same day as voters head to the polls in the South Carolina primary.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1