Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election 2024: 11/5/24- Prosecutor vs Felon

88Comrade2000

He's just lying to anyone who things you can mass layoff 50% of Federal workers.  This would trigger reduction in force (RIF) rules.  Doing so on the basis of social secuity number is also not in accordance of law. 

Drastically cutting agency budgets would do it, but that would require Congress to cooperate.

News organizations that repeat this claim without saying "Vivek is full of piss..." are not serious.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Has there been a poll recently that asks who the GOP nominee would be if Trump were forced out? Ron and Nikki are 2nd and 3rd, but if Trump were out, it's not a stretch to think many of his supporters would gravitate toward Vivek.

I don't think Trump is stupid enough to pick Vivek as VP....still think he'll pick a female and not MTG or Lake. But I can see Vivek as being a top contender for the GOP nod in 2028, which would seem to be a gift to Democrats, but unsettling nonetheless 

• Thumb up 1

I just listened to the GOP debate from last week.  Ugh.  Nikki - DeSantis - Ramaswamy will be good for the final debate, I like Christie the most but I think he doesn't have the polling level right now.   

Nikki Haley: A strong America doesn't start wars, a strong America prevents wars (yet the entire stage was itching for war with Iran and a war with Mexico).  Leave my daughter's name out of your voice?  Ohhh..... sooo.... close.... 

Nikki+Ron+Tim Scott: Try to figure out if there's any differences on our positions on anything... at least Christie is fine with abortion staying with the states.  

DeSantis: I'm just trying to stay Presidential... above the fray.... but also I'm going to ignore you talking about my heels.  

Vivek: Hold my beer while I bring some Millennial energy on the stage.   Joe Biden isn't even the President!   Michelle Obama or Gavin Newsome should come out and say they will be the nominee!  That's wild to throw out there, but I absolutely love that he goes to places like that.  "Spent trillion, killed millions, made billions."  Would like for him to identify who "made billions"... but that's a good line.  He's my favorite to get the nominee for VP (I don't see anyone else on stage getting it).   I don't think it will hurt Trump if he did either - and it may help with younger voters.  

It's really insane most of them are like "MORE WAR IN THE MIDDLE EAST! WATCH OUT IRAN!" -- "BUT FIRST, WE ARE GOING TO TAKE ON THE CARTELS IN MEXICO!".  Not sure I want to see a true "War on Drugs".  Also Tim Scott is convinced we have sleeper terrorist cells in America.   For the Christian Nationalist party, I really didn't hear much or see them get asked about Christian Nationalism. 

For people running against Trump, I barely heard any of them run against Trump.  

I hate all these people with a passion and don’t find their **** show funny anymore. They are the most dangerous threat America is facing currently. We are being destroyed from within. Our own people and their lust for power and money are going to kill our country.

The people who refuse to vote are going to destroy us. Then they’re all going to **** about what’s happening. For example: elections in Texas recently had only 13% people show to vote. Disgusting. and people constantly complain about this place.

America is the 7 deadly sins right now. Those of us that care are watching it all slip away. 

Edited by Fan since a Fetus
  • Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

19 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Vivek as VP on that ticket kind of makes sense. He's a sociopath just like Trump. 

It'd be like a Ted Nugent/Kid Rock tour. 

Meh, he doesn't add anything to Trump's ticket. He's an attack dog, but they went with Pence to get those evangelicals. Talk of Tucker or someone from the most extreme won't help. He needs to find someone that looks more like a traditional conversation to fool those folks on the right that THIS GUY can keep Trump in check.

23 minutes ago, @DCGoldPants said:

Meh, he doesn't add anything to Trump's ticket. He's an attack dog, but they went with Pence to get those evangelicals. Talk of Tucker or someone from the most extreme won't help. He needs to find someone that looks more like a traditional conversation to fool those folks on the right that THIS GUY can keep Trump in check.

I suspect Pence did nothing for the Trump ticket as evidenced in 2020 when they didn't have HRCs Fox News baggage to run against. 

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, The Evil Genius said:

I suspect Pence did nothing for the Trump ticket as evidenced in 2020 when they didn't have HRCs Fox News baggage to run against. 

Don't agree. Maniford chose Pence specifically to help him with the Evangicals and it did then. By 2020, he still had those folks but the people who came out to vote against Trump were greater. 

• Like 2