Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2024 & Presidential Cage Match: Dark Brandon 46 vs Felonious Farty 45

88Comrade2000

1 minute ago, Darrell Green Fan said:

Because I have heard countless attorneys and other legal experts....

You may want to pursue reliable sources of information. For example: dog trainers, skateboarders, lifeguards, baristas, etc.

👹

• Haha 4
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

I'm still looking for the tail of the tape. Has Trump turned himself in yet?

3 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

You may want to pursue reliable sources of information. For example: dog trainers, skateboarders, lifeguards, baristas, etc.

👹

I'm going to go out on a limb and assume an attorney hired by a network for his opinion actually knows what he is talking about with regard to the law.  

Edited by Darrell Green Fan

45 minutes ago, tshile said:

Anyways I gotta clean the house before the babysitter gets here. Wife and I have a dinner party with a sitting Republican senator that’s a pretty good person and really just disagrees with you all on the role of the government. 

I’ll make sure I tell her she doesn’t actually exist. 

I hope you're celebrating 4th indictmentstructure week with her. 

• Haha 7

15 minutes ago, Darrell Green Fan said:

I'm still looking for the tail of the tape. Has Trump turned himself in yet?

I'm going to go out on a limb and assume an attorney hired by a network for his opinion actually knows what he is talking about with regard to the law.  

He put out a statement saying he was going to turn himself in at 7:30 pm.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Darrell Green Fan said:

I have been searching every way to search polls of Independents but I just can't find them.  Can you help a fellow Trump hating brother out?  Is Biden's fundraising higher than Trump's?  Seems his supporters are sending him their college funds.  

In terms of money Biden is bringing in about double.

https://www.npr.org/2023/07/14/1187702969/biden-campaign-fundraising-dnc-fec-donors

in the second Qtr reporting

Biden: 72 Mil earned

Trump: 35 Mil earned

Desantis: 20 Mil earned

There are three caveats here.

1.) Republicans are actively campaigning and spending money so their reported cash on hand is also significantly lower than Biden's. Joe literally only had about 3 people employed on his re-election staff for most of the 2nd Qtr. He's just adding to his war chest, republicans are paying to compete against each other.

2.) Biden and Desantis did not have a election campaign at the start of the 2nd Qtr, so they amassed their totals in less time than Trump, who's campaign has been going for a while.

3.) Trump has been using his campain income to pay his legal fees, which have been estimated to be 40 Mil

Essentially Biden is earning money at a faster clip, and not spending it.

The independent stuff is extrapolated from polling of the general populace about issues surrounding his many indictments where percentages of respondents well exceed just democrat respondents.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, tshile said:

So in my post-dinner, slightly inebriated state, I’d like to conclude that the senators I hung out with were awesome, but I thoroughly enjoy debating things here with you all. 

even if you’re all always wrong. 

Did you discuss her work on Ye’s Presidential campaign? If not, that’s a disappointing missed opportunity on your part.

In December 2021, The Daily Beastreported that Vogel had done substantial work for Kanye West's 2020 presidential campaign as part of a larger astroturfing effort by the Republican Party on behalf of West's candidacy.[9]

Edited by Ball Security
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Ball Security said:

Did you discuss her work on Ye’s Presidential campaign? If not, that’s a disappointing missed opportunity on your part

That’s not who the dinner was for 

I honestly didn’t know Kanye had a legit campaign. I thought he just did some podcasts 😂 

Edited by tshile

10 hours ago, FootballZombie said:

In terms of money Biden is bringing in about double.

https://www.npr.org/2023/07/14/1187702969/biden-campaign-fundraising-dnc-fec-donors

in the second Qtr reporting

Biden: 72 Mil earned

Trump: 35 Mil earned

Desantis: 20 Mil earned

There are three caveats here.

1.) Republicans are actively campaigning and spending money so their reported cash on hand is also significantly lower than Biden's. Joe literally only had about 3 people employed on his re-election staff for most of the 2nd Qtr. He's just adding to his war chest, republicans are paying to compete against each other.

2.) Biden and Desantis did not have a election campaign at the start of the 2nd Qtr, so they amassed their totals in less time than Trump, who's campaign has been going for a while.

3.) Trump has been using his campain income to pay his legal fees, which have been estimated to be 40 Mil

Essentially Biden is earning money at a faster clip, and not spending it.

The independent stuff is extrapolated from polling of the general populace about issues surrounding his many indictments where percentages of respondents well exceed just democrat respondents.

Thanks for the good news on the campaign income, I've heard that candidates that spend the most win the vast majority of times which I found odd.   Are we really deciding based on campaign ads and bumper stickers?  

Regarding the polls of independents I do not understand why there is not a poll result like there is for Dems/Pubs, simple question of who would you vote for in 2024 broken down by the 2 party affiliations and Independents.  I've read a poll, I think it was here, that showed Independents thought he did either something illegal or wrong.  But that is not the same as who they will vote for.  Every poll I have seen, and I'm assuming they include Independents, shows this is still a very close race.  

1 hour ago, skinsmarydu said:

I'm a registered Independent but can't see a way (these days) that the Republican party will ever bring me to their side.  (I'm also a female hippie, so there's that.)

See in my state there’s no reason (that I’m aware of) to register for either party. If you do, you can only vote in their primaries. I don’t do the whole vote in a primary for the ****ty person to try to mess them up, I think that’s stupid, we know of people that did that in 2016 and low and behold the shifty guy got to be president for 4 years. 

but I don’t really see the point in registering for a specific party. I think they use that data to send mail campaign stuff so maybe it would cut down on it from one side or the other ?