Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2024 & Presidential Cage Match: Dark Brandon 46 vs Felonious Farty 45

88Comrade2000

4 hours ago, ixcuincle said:

She probably wouldn't censor herself about Biden if his opponent wasn't a vile Authoritarian who literally tried stealing the last election, who brags about taking women's rights away from them, and who quotes Adolph Hitler every chance he gets...and if the "people on the fence" gave a single flying **** about any of that.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

57 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

Republican official to vote for terrible Republican official. News at 10.

Not saying anything in public would have been viewed as strong.... For her. Doing this, her spine has been removed and she has kissed the ring. Hopefully when he's dead and gone, and she thinks people will very her as someone who stood for anything, she's fully rejected forever for public office or any sense of being a leader. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 2

54 minutes ago, @DCGoldPants said:

Not saying anything in public would have been viewed as strong.... For her. Doing this, her spine has been removed and she has kissed the ring. Hopefully when he's dead and gone, and she thinks people will very her as someone who stood for anything, she's fully rejected forever for public office or any sense of being a leader. 

I may be the only one who thinks this is a sign that the GOP knows Trump will most likely lose, and they knew getting her support would be about the only thing that would save them. If so, there were backroom meetings, the transcripts of which will be leaked around August lol...

• Thumb up 1

Guys, I actually am surprised by this, mostly because Haley has absolutely nothing to gain from this move. Now, I can't **** on polling and then point to polling, but exit polling showed that a lot of Haley voter wouldn't vote for Trump under any circumstance. She took the biggest bump she's ever had in her political career, a bump she gained from going after Trump, then turned tail, bent the knee and kissed the ring. She might have life or a chance within the GOP party, but voters don't like a flip flopper and she's already a notorious one. She pulled the biggest, most pathetic flop for a regime that may not even be around in six months. Short sighted, cowardly and stupid, that is was Nikki Haley will be remembered as from now on.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 4

12 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

She might have life or a chance within the GOP party, but voters don't like a flip flopper and she's already a notorious one. She pulled the biggest, most pathetic flop for a regime that may not even be around in six months. Short sighted, cowardly and stupid, that is was Nikki Haley will be remembered as from now on.

Said voters are likely going to again elect a guy who didn't concede his loss in the 2020 election and led a rally that resulted in a riot at the Capitol the day the election was certified.

So general election voters would not hold the flip-flopping by Haley against her if she is somehow the nominee in 2028. The challenge for her is getting to be the GOP nominee, which is going to be a chore in today's GOP. Her best chance would be by being Trump's VP, but my money right now is on Tim Scott getting picked.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Simmsy said:

Guys, I actually am surprised by this, mostly because Haley has absolutely nothing to gain from this move. Now, I can't **** on polling and then point to polling, but exit polling showed that a lot of Haley voter wouldn't vote for Trump under any circumstance. She took the biggest bump she's ever had in her political career, a bump she gained from going after Trump, then turned tail, bent the knee and kissed the ring. She might have life or a chance within the GOP party, but voters don't like a flip flopper and she's already a notorious one. She pulled the biggest, most pathetic flop for a regime that may not even be around in six months. Short sighted, cowardly and stupid, that is was Nikki Haley will be remembered as from now on.

No goper candidate who isn’t supporting Trump has a future at the moment; do its no surprise she said she will vote for him.  Trump has a solid grip on the gop and will until he drops dead. Even if he loses, he will still

hold sway over the gop.

18 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

“Never surrender” sounds better than “Wear the fact that you have a weak, simple, rigid, hate-filled, inflexible, bigoted, frightened, and easily manipulated mind like it’s a badge of honor.”

I was thinking "I paid a few grand for this banner and now I can't pay my credit card bill again"

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)

Haley just proved that Trump was right...she is a birdbrain. It's very short-sighted on her part, but maybe that's one of the problems with our political system where people's memories reset every 4 years and they can't see more than 4 years into the future. Does Haley think Trump will put her in his cabinet if he wins? HE WILL NOT.

Haley's flip-flopping after criticizing Trump so heavily will be brought up for the next election...and guarantee she loses.

Haley's smart move would have been to continue witholding her direct support. Now it looks like Trump was right last week when he said all her voters would come to him, which I suspect they will or just not vote...maybe some will go to Biden for sanity's sake but let's be honest: Biden isn't exactly exciting anyone.

At the end of the day people continue to treat Trump like a celebrity and not a politician, and this country is in serious trouble whether he wins or not. If he wins, it's obvious. If he loses, there will be riots.

Edited by BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen said:

Haley just proved that Trump was right...she is a birdbrain. It's very short-sighted on her part, but maybe that's one of the problems with our political system where people's memories reset every 4 years and they can't see more than 4 years into the future. Does Haley think Trump will put her in his cabinet if he wins? HE WILL NOT.

Haley's flip-flopping after criticizing Trump so heavily will be brought up for the next election...and guarantee she loses.

Haley's smart move would have been to continue witholding her direct support. Now it looks like Trump was right last week when he said all her voters would come to him, which I suspect they will or just not vote...maybe some will go to Biden for sanity's sake but let's be honest: Biden isn't exactly exciting anyone.

At the end of the day people continue to treat Trump like a celebrity and not a politician, and this country is in serious trouble whether he wins or not. If he wins, it's obvious. If he loses, there will be riots.

If he wins, I suspect there will riots too. Bigger ones. They’ll just be a little further in the future.

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

I'm surprised you guys actually thought Nikki Haley stood for something. 😅

She's never not changed her viewpoints based on trying to be a white republican. 

I think it was more that she saw an opportunity for herself after this election. If she kept quiet since dropping out while still getting surprising primary support. If Donny lost in Nov and his movement turned their anger on each other. Whenever the dust settled, there could be an opening for a Neocon revival led by people like her (in her mind). She'd have 3+ years to build her base with the message that MAGA has been losing elections since 2018. 

Turns out that she has no foresight. If Trump wins with or without her voting for him. She'll never be accepted by his supporters.

Edited by @DCGoldPants
  • Like 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Fwiw I think the GOP pre maga is gone and it's never coming back. They've gone full dumbass and you don't come back from that. 

This. 

And because of this, Haley is looking for her next paying gig, and it’s going to be with big donors that just want her to get on board with tax cuts, and to hell with everything else. 

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 2

Posted (edited)

Nikki has torched herself with the big money that was supporting her over Trump. Unless they told her to get behind him for future opportunities. Unfortunately for her, the big money are not the actual voters, who I feel got behind her because they despise Trump. So she torched her future. It's why I said she should start thinking about another career because she lost credibility.

BTW, Trump's not going to win.

Edited by LadySkinsFan

36 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Fwiw I think the GOP pre maga is gone and it's never coming back. They've gone full dumbass and you don't come back from that. 

I think the GOP could split in two, because it's clear that Trump Madness has overtaken half the party. That forces moderate Democrats to become more like the traditional GOP was in order to balance out the crazy.

1 hour ago, @DCGoldPants said:

I think it was more that she saw an opportunity for herself after this election. If she kept quiet since dropping out while still getting surprising primary support. If Donny lost in Nov and his movement turned their anger on each other. Whenever the dust settled, there could be an opening for a Neocon revival led by people like her (in her mind). She'd have 3+ years to build her base with the message that MAGA has been losing elections since 2018. 

Turns out that she has no foresight. If Trump wins with or without her voting for him. She'll never be accepted by his supporters.

Nikki has just showed the rest of the world exactly who we S Carolinians (with working brains) knew for years. She is just another Lady G protege, who will waffle back and forth on any issue, just to say what she believes will bring her power and money. Tim Scott being the latest iteration of this. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen said:

I think the GOP could split in two, because it's clear that Trump Madness has overtaken half the party. That forces moderate Democrats to become more like the traditional GOP was in order to balance out the crazy.

If the GOP splits in two..why would moderate democrats ever move right? Wouldn't they just stay where they are and dominate both maga and whatever remains of the pre maga party? 

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Like 1