Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2024 & Presidential Cage Match: Dark Brandon 46 vs Felonious Farty 45

88Comrade2000

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, PleaseBlitz said:

I’m going with one of his kids or a hot-ish woman. Kristi Noam slaughtering that dog kneecapped my pick tho. 

Hi there 👋 

image.jpeg

ooooo, it’s at the top of the page too.  Double score!

Edited by stoshuaj
  • Haha 7

22 minutes ago, stoshuaj said:

Hi there 👋 

image.jpeg

ooooo, it’s at the top of the page too.  Double score!

The only way that woman would ever qualify as "hot-ish" would be if she was on fire.

• Haha 4
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, Jabbyrwock said:

The only way that woman would ever qualify as "hot-ish" would be if she was on fire.

Eh, she looked pretty good in that workout video she posted, especially for her age.  You just have to get past the face (depending on preference) and the lack of a soul.

• Thumb up 1

2 minutes ago, Forehead said:

Eh, she looked pretty good in that workout video she posted, especially for her age.  You just have to get past the face (depending on preference) and the lack of a soul.

In the dark with a gag & a bag over her head, it's like you wouldn't even know...

12 minutes ago, Forehead said:

IMG_1240.jpeg

30 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

image.gif.4d543c0b69c7cd831bae83441e3e2f9c.gif

They can suck my ass.  There's a ton of annoying **** out there that the GOP is doing these days, but this might be at the top of the list.  Election deniers/not acceptors/conspiracy theorists are the biggest goddamn ****ing snowflakes of them all.  Nothing is more ****ing stupid than "my guy didn't win so I'm going to be a ****ing crybaby about it."

The stupidity is off the charts, and to think that some of these mother****ers are elected officials is just mindboggling to me.  I know what I'm gonna do, I'm just gonna run around and deny/not accept events that are blatantly obvious in every day life and see how obnoxious I can be; the Texas Rangers didn't win the World Series last year, the Lakers never won a title with LeBron, Caitlin Clark is awful at basketball, Taylor Swift doesn't sell a lot of records, Covid-19 wasn't real and January 6th was a peaceful protest.  

11 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Your guy is still taking Trump money, ix.

Imagine being able to give 5 million to a wingnut 3rd party candidate just in order to try and **** with an election.

I can think of a bunch of things I'd do if I won the lottery tomorrow and not a single one of them would include donating money to a politician.  I'm sure these people do it to get favors later down the road but it strikes me as odd that someone who is a billionaire needs a politician to do them a favor.  

• Haha 1
  • Thumb up 2

44 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

They can suck my ass.  There's a ton of annoying **** out there that the GOP is doing these days, but this might be at the top of the list.  Election deniers/not acceptors/conspiracy theorists are the biggest goddamn ****ing snowflakes of them all.  Nothing is more ****ing stupid than "my guy didn't win so I'm going to be a ****ing crybaby about it."

The stupidity is off the charts, and to think that some of these mother****ers are elected officials is just mindboggling to me.   

Because they know that a whole bunch of peeps in this country are idiots. Read this and get even more depressed:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/article/2024/may/22/poll-economy-recession-biden

• Thumb up 1

4 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

In the dark with a gag & a bag over her head, it's like you wouldn't even know...

I read this and immediately thought of the preparation stages for an evening with Ramsay Bolton, or perhaps more appropriately for maga matters, Hannibal Lector. 👹

I must admit, for someone who has spent much of his life personally and professionally helping others, I do seem to have a little Dark Side in my makeup. Teeny weeny sliver.

😁

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, hail2skins said:

Follow up to SS's post about election deniers. KDW nails it, especially with the money line: "The American public, as daft and ignorant as they are..."

https://thedispatch.com/article/the-first-debate-question/

Excellent piece.

These current right/GOP/conservative*/maga forms of effing with elections and election results is the single most dangerous element of populist "conservatism" these days.

It's the one that actually threatens the continuation of a federal constitutional representative republic (to be specific).

*Hate to have to include "conservatism"  in that clump. Liberalism and  Conservatism should not be reduced to good or bad, or right or wrong. It's so stupid.

Both are very deep wells that are subject to usefulness and abuse, and of varying form and implementation historically, philosophically, and ethically/morally from every human perspective.

• Like 1