Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2024 & Presidential Cage Match: Dark Brandon 46 vs Felonious Farty 45

88Comrade2000

Can we talk about this? 

With Donald Trump, its "We don't care if he is a rapist, racist, terrible human being, hypocrit -- we (or Republicans) are voting for his policies!"

With Biden, "Who cares about his policies!  He's too old!"

Did Nate Silver say that he did something like go on C-Span and link Biden's appearances?  I linked on in this thread last week.  I watched it.  Biden does look older, he does look like he has lost a bit.  He is 81.  But he's not thr drooling idiot right wing talk is putting him on about. And his opponent is 77. 

If the GOP is serious about the age thing go with Haley.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Fergasun said:

Can we talk about this? 

With Donald Trump, its "We don't care if he is a rapist, racist, terrible human being, hypocrit -- we (or Republicans) are voting for his policies!"

With Biden, "Who cares about his policies!  He's too old!"

Did Nate Silver say that he did something like go on C-Span and link Biden's appearances?  I linked on in this thread last week.  I watched it.  Biden does look older, he does look like he has lost a bit.  He is 81.  But he's not thr drooling idiot right wing talk is putting him on about. And his opponent is 77. 

If the GOP is serious about the age thing go with Haley.  

GOP strategist: "We are gonna destroy Biden this election! He's corrupt!!" (high fives all around the room)..."We've got proof he and Hunter accepted $5 Million each from China! We will impeach him on that alone, and then we can do--"

GOP intern: "Excuse me, sir...the source who told us that info? He was just arrested because he made the whole thing up."

GOP strategist: "Really?...Oh. (short pause) No problem, it's the economy, stupid! We'll just keep hammering about how poorly the U.S. economy is doing under Biden, and then--"

Intern: "Um, pardon me, sir...but the economic indicators say the economy is strong and roaring along."

Strategist: "Really?...even inflation?"

Intern: "Afraid so."

Strategist: "Ok. Ok. No problem...we can just keep hammering him on the border crisis!...No way he has an excuse for--"

Intern: "Uhhh...about that..."

Strategist: "Now what?"

Intern: "The President was poised to sign a bill to seriously strengthen the border, but House republicans killed it."

Strategist: "Oh, for the love of....are they insane? Trump's gonna be livid they didn't pass that bill! He'll be--"

Intern: (looks up at the ceiling and grimaces)

Strategist: "NOW what?"

Intern: "Wellll...it was actually Trump who told them to kill the bill."

Strategist: "WHAT?...Ok, ok, no problem...we can still blame the democrats. We just need to make sure nobody finds out it was Trump's idea to kill the...to kill...to...(sighs)...He already said on Truth Social that it was his idea, didn't he?"

Intern: (nods 'yes' silently)

Strategist: "...well...what now, then? What's left?..."

Intern (shrugs): "Maybe...that...Biden's old, maybe?...I dunno..."

(long silence)

GOP strategist: "We are gonna destroy Biden this election! He's old!!" (high fives all around the room)...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, @DCGoldPants said:

Trump earned $19 million in Q4 last year (3 Months) and was out fund-raised by Haley (24). Both were crushed by Biden (97).

With 42M in Jan alone Biden probably just out fund raised Trump for Q1 of 2024 already... and Donny has bills to pay.

"flood the airways" is an understatement. The only question is when do they want to start.

Edited by FootballZombie
  • Like 3
  • Thumb up 1

9 minutes ago, FootballZombie said:

"flood the airways" is an understatement. The only question is when do they want to start.

Said this before. I'm of two minds here. I believe the Biden campaign should focus on PA, AZ, WI, MI, NM, VA and places that are his fireline. But if the money difference is that much, I'd want to try to art of war this stuff and try to confuse the Cheeto Jesus campaign into thinking they know something about States they have no business winning, to make them spend more there and think you're playing defense. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On just the age thing alone, not taking into account all the other things that will most certainly be considered by voters for both of them, come November...

It's not just about a number. There are some 92 year olds that are still pretty sharp. There are some 82 year olds, who are not.

I think some Democrat stratetegist are concerned there might be a difference between saying " Nicki Hailey " when you mean Nancy Pelosi, or thinking it's Friday night on the campaign trail, when it's Saturday,  or even thinking magnets lose their pull ( ? ) when submerged in water, and ...

Making a statement and stopping mid-sentence for four or five seconds only to say " Oh well, anyway... ", or speaking at an event and calling on someone who has been dead for years.

4 minutes ago, Spearfeather said:

On just the age thing alone, not taking into account all the other things that will most certainly be considered by voters for both of them, come November...

It's not just about a number. There are some 92 year olds that are still pretty sharp. There are some 82 year olds, who are not.

I think some Democrat stratetegist are concerned there might be a difference between saying " Nicki Hailey " when you mean Nancy Pelosi, or thinking it's Friday night on the campaign trail, when it's Saturday,  or even thinking magnets lose their pull ( ? ) when submerged in water, and ...

Making a statement and stopping mid-sentence for four or five seconds only to say " Oh well, anyway... ", or speaking at an event and calling on someone who has been dead for years.

Like Frederick Douglas?

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

15 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

I hear he's doing good things now and being recognized for them. 

77 and facing 91 felony charges vs 81 and facing 0 felony charges. I'm so conflicted. 🤔

77, morbidly obese, clearly on something (amphetamines), with nearly 100 charges vs. 3 years older, about 140lbs lighter, and not drugged up to be unnaturally always in motion.

very tough choice. 

Edited by @DCGoldPants
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, @DCGoldPants said:

77, morbidly obese, clearly on something (amphetamines), with nearly 100 charges vs. 3 years old, about 140lbs lighter, and not drugged up to be unnaturally always in motion.

very tough choice. 

But some Democrat strategists!

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I just got an ad on YouTube for the Trumpinator Bobblehead.  I can't believe this ****.

It's an untapped market for snowflake liberals. They should be making and selling Trump themed garbage at rallies and online, and donating those profits to elect DemOrats.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

But some Democrat strategists!

Correct.

It’s been a problem since way before this ever happened,” said a longtime Democratic operative who noted that when focus groups are asked to apply one word to Biden, it is often “old.”

Just this week, Biden twice referred to conversations he’s had as president with foreign leaders who’ve long since died.

" For Democrats, we’re in a grim situation.”

It’s a nightmare,” said a Democratic House member who asked to speak anonymously

A January poll by NBC News found that 76% of voters have major or moderate concerns about Biden’s mental and physical health.

Edited by Spearfeather

5 minutes ago, @DCGoldPants said:

It's an untapped market for snowflake liberals. They should be making and selling Trump themed garbage at rallies and online, and donating those profits to elect DemOrats.

That's actually a pretty hilarious idea.  

3 minutes ago, TradeTheBeal! said:

I'm not clicking this ****, pinecone.

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I just got an ad on YouTube for the Trumpinator Bobblehead.  I can't believe this ****.

I kept getting Nikki Haley ads on YouTube so I just installed revanced on my phone. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, @DCGoldPants said:

Pfft Sleepy Joe just raised $150 million. I'd donate my ill gotten gains to other worthy charities like the ACLU, WWF, Sierra Club,  and all the single mothers at the local strip clubs. 🤣

• Haha 3

I’m pretty cynical by nature. 
I often think, when seeing many things, about the level of stupid involved in putting the thoughts together and then saying them with a straight face

but anything with Christianity as its core, holding Trump up as the leader of it, is just mind numbing dumb and detached from reality in a way that surpasses almost all other things to me …

Edited by tshile
  • Like 2