Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2024 & Presidential Cage Match: Dark Brandon 46 vs Felonious Farty 45

88Comrade2000

1 hour ago, @DCGoldPants said:

Woefully unimpressive. I want to be petty and have all these candidates that the same tests I did in 10 grade American History/Civics. 

****...junior year was American History, senior year was Government.  I absolutely loved my teachers. 

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, China said:

This is where we are with Trump.  You can post that Trump is saying the most ridiculous and stupid stuff and people will believe it, because of all the other ridiculous and stupid stuff he actually does say.

1)  You know, saying "he didn't say it" would have done a much better job of communicating the important fact that, well, he didn't say it, than complaining about somebody pointing out that it's wrong. 

2)  However. Thank you for pointing out that he didn't say it. It's important. 

Lord knows that we spend a lot of time in here wailing about the existential threat posed by people in echo chambers who will believe anything. And we need to be aware that we have the same vulnerability. 

I consciously choose to allow ES to select and filter the news I receive. Specifically because I believe that this group's "peer review process" results in a superior filter. 

But, despite the faith I put in this site, I'm a bit embarrassed to admit that I only recently found out that, when Donald Trump used the US military against peaceful protesters, so he could feel like a dictator and get a photo op,  he did not pose for a picture while holding the Bible upside down. 

Yes, you're right that a big part of the problem is that Trump et al's total contempt for truth makes it difficult to distinguish actual satire. But yes, I'm also grateful that ES does at least sometimes inform people that "hey, it was a joke".  

It's important to know the difference.  

• Confused 1
  • Thumb up 1

Because he's a full on racist and doesn't bother hiding it from the public anymore. Wanna bet that in private around his acquaintances (because he doesn't really have friends) he's been saying stuff like this for decades? Learned it from his father, another Nazi.

• Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, Larry said:

Lord knows that we spend a lot of time in here wailing about the existential threat posed by people in echo chambers who will believe anything. And we need to be aware that we have the same vulnerability. 

"We"?...Who's "we" here? lol...I think you're the only one who thought it might be true...and one person does not an echo chamber make. I've seen misinformation start to be believed in on ES but I've also seen people rather quickly point out the facts and squelch the misinformation, which is something I almost never see in right-wing echo chambers.

Edited by Califan007 The Constipated
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

Trump to call him is African American at the next SC rally

Dude, we know he threatened to expose your sexuality. We also already know and don't care. Well, your supports probably don't approve, Tim. But look at progressive SC really is. 2 gay republican senators. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

The story of this election should be whether the GOP lines up for their wanna-be-dictator who says the President should have absolute immunity, or support the non-dictator but Democrat.  

Tim Scott supports the dictator.  Duly noted....

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 2

59 minutes ago, @DCGoldPants said:

This certainly will get her to call him out for this racist dog whistle..........

The truth is that if she snaps back at him, it may improve her chances in both the primary and general. 

Do we need to create a category of GOPers that are ONLY-Trumpers?  It seems like the NEVER-Trumpers have grown,  but the candidates have tried to appeal to the ONLY-Trumpers.   

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Fergasun said:

The truth is that if she snaps back at him, it may improve her chances in both the primary and general. 

Do we need to create a category of GOPers that are ONLY-Trumpers?  It seems like the NEVER-Trumpers have grown,  but the candidates have tried to appeal to the ONLY-Trumpers.   

she's in a lose/lose situation now. she didn't defend herself, her family, her heritage before. She lied about them, actually. Now if she did grow a spine, it wouldn't gain her enough support from any possible demographics.

• Thumb up 1

3 hours ago, @DCGoldPants said:

she's in a lose/lose situation now. she didn't defend herself, her family, her heritage before. She lied about them, actually. Now if she did grow a spine, it wouldn't gain her enough support from any possible demographics.

And here is her reply. 

“I’ll let people decide what he means by his attacks,” Haley told reporters in New Hampshire on Friday when asked about Trump’s false assertions that her heritage disqualifies her from the Oval Office. “What we know is, look, he’s clearly insecure if he goes and does these temper tantrums, if he’s spending millions of dollars on TV. He’s insecure, he knows that something’s wrong.”

He could curb stomp her and laying there with the teeth on the ground she'd say "I'll let people decide what this means." 

Would call her a coward, but that's an insult to cowards now. 

Nikki Haley DID cheat on husband Michael - had affairs with her comms consultant and a MARRIED South Carolina lobbyist before she became governor, sworn affidavits and new witnesses claim

Presidential candidate Nikki Haley falsely denied cheating on her husband when she was accused of engaging in two extramarital affairs during her gubernatorial campaign, multiple sources who worked with her claim.

New witnesses have come forward telling DailyMail.com that Haley's denials of two alleged 2008 affairs are false, and that the supposed trysts were brazen and widely known among South Carolina politicos.

Will Folks, 49, and Larry Marchant, 61, both signed affidavits in 2010 alleging they had a sexual relationship with the then-South Carolina lawmaker, before she went on to become governor.

While the contents of the affidavits were described by major news outlets at the time, this is the first time they have been published outside of Folks' own document which he published on his blog. 

Haley, 51, denied both at the time, saying she was '100% faithful' to the father of her two children and husband of 28 years, Michael Haley – who was deployed in Afghanistan with the National Guard in 2012.

Haley now frequently cites him as a reason for her presidential candidacy

But multiple GOP insiders told DailyMail.com that they were intimately aware of Haley's infidelity as a South Carolina lawmaker – including tales of steamy liaisons in the back of her Cadillac SUV, 'canoodling' in her lovers' laps at bars, and nights spent together in a Columbia, South Carolina duplex.

Haley has not responded to DailyMail's request for comment as of the time of publication. 

Click on the link for the full story

• Haha 1

Who cares about Haley or Desantis. Trump will win 50% of vote on Tuesday and the gop race is effectively over. Now both numbskulls will probably hang around until next month’s SC primary until Trump crushes them again. Neither candidate has a future and if they run in 28, will get crushed again.

Frankly, if Trump loses in 24 and hasn’t died or in jail; I can see him running again in 28.

17 hours ago, @DCGoldPants said:

But look at progressive SC really is.

2 gay republican senators. 

Yep, them two is totally pokin each other, and jus waiting for it to come out (no pun intended)...

Edited by Renegade7

6 hours ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

Frankly, if Trump loses in 24 and hasn’t died or in jail; I can see him running again in 28.

Of course, I think Trump is going to win in November and the question in 2028 becomes whether he supports his VP or if he wants to keep the White House in the family and support a run by Don Jr. Its crazy to think that Don Jr would be competitive in a GOP primary, but that's where we're at.

The clip Evil Genius posted with Trump saying "NikkiHaleyNikkiHaleyNikkiHaley" was responsible for Jan 6th......wow! We are truly in bozo nation................