Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2024 & Presidential Cage Match: Dark Brandon 46 vs Felonious Farty 45

88Comrade2000

14 hours ago, Simmsy said:

Haha! Is that a Walgreen's? That old dude is like "I thought this was the line for the blood pressure machine".

It looks like a small town mom and pop pharmacy, even smaller than a Walgreen's.  His look says "Kill me now."

Trump says auto workers are going to hell: “You shouldn’t pay those (union) dues because they’re selling you to hell. You’re gonna to be going to hell. All those (EV) cars are going to be made in China. Every one of them.”

Meanwhile in reality. 🤭

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/08/01/ford-restarts-f-150-lightning-production-amid-heightened-demand.html#:~:text=Ford's Rouge Electric Vehicle Center,by the end of September.

Ford’s Rouge Electric Vehicle Center in Dearborn, Michigan, will be able to produce Lightnings at an annual rate of 150,000 vehicles — three times its previous output — by the end of September.

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, China said:

I would love for an interviewer to ask Trump about his favorite bible passages and his "religion."  It would be funny to see him fumble, dissemble, and ultimately reveal his ignorance of Christianity and the bible.

This has happened! He was asked what his favorite verse was and he did the "I can't pick just one/ I like all of them".

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Trump is forever the kid making a class presentation on a book he didn't read. 

"The catcher was in the rye [accordion hands]...everyone loves baseball.  I was very good at baseball growing up....the best.  Some say the best they'd ever seen. [More accordion hands].  Why they were playing baseball in the rye, some say nobody knows.  Maybe I'm the only one that knows."

Edited by PleaseBlitz
  • Haha 7
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2