Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2024 & Presidential Cage Match: Dark Brandon 46 vs Demento Farty 45

88Comrade2000

39 minutes ago, China said:

So I guess Trump won't be debating, because there's no way he'd agree to support the eventual nominee if it wasn't him.

Sure he will.  

He just won't pay up.  

5 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

If TFG isn't the candidate of the Republican Fascist Party and DeSantis is, my prediction is that people who vote Republican will stay home and not vote. DeSantis won't be able to gather the base to get to the polls.

Darn'd if they do, darn'd if they don't.

Fatty motivates Dems ans swing voters to utterly obliterate him in another election

Santy can't even motivate his own base.

I'm shedding tears for them.

Tears of joy, naturally. 

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

On 6/1/2023 at 3:45 PM, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Old man Biden fell again.

We’re going to wind up with trump because the dems ran a guy that can’t reliably walk or generally look like he’s not an incredibly old man. 

• Thumb down 3

Just now, PleaseBlitz said:

Are you really that fooled by Trump’s wig?

im not talking about me. 

im talking about the general public. 

I find it not shocking at all the people that couldn’t understand why Clinton was a bad candidate, can’t understand why this is a problem. 

Yeah but trump exudes energy and is all over the place everywhere. 

didn’t Biden run a traditionally condensed/abbreviated campaign relying a lot on YouTube because of Covid?

did he even do a normal slate of appearances and such last time?

didn’t Clinton take time off during the campaign for health reasons?

I seem to recall the conversation in 2020 about Biden age being something like “he’s just running to get rid of trump he won’t run for re-election” which im not totally sure I have right but it’s what I seem to recall…

It seems like it should be a concern. 

Is it whataboutism to point out that 2 people are very old?  Okay.  And LOL at “he exudes energy.”  He TALKS about his own energy, while also being the biggest liar in the history of our species. 

And at this stage, does anyone really think Trump won’t be the nominee if he’s alive in a year?  None of the other candidates will even attack him directly. 

• Thanks 2

Behind The Scenes, Trump Vs. DeSantis Is Getting Savage

With the primary season getting closer, the rivalry between Donald Trump and Ron DeSantis is heating up!

Here are the latest details of their efforts to sabotage each other:

• Donald Trump says Ron DeSantis is paying Palm Beach state troopers to blare their cop car sirens next to Mar-a-Lago dozens of times a day.
  • Trump just gave DeSantis a lifetime ban from Mar-a-Lago.
  • Trump says he’s going to reveal a “huge announcement” about DeSantis’s birth certificate “in two weeks.”
  • Florida state troopers keep pulling over cars that Trump is riding in to check for unprescribed Adderall, and Trump believes DeSantis has directed them to do it.
  • Trump told all his MAGA fans to boycott Florida elections so Democrats win majorities in the FL legislature and stop DeSantis from achieving any accomplishments as governor.
  • Trump has directed Stephen Miller to live in the sewer outside the Florida governor’s mansion, and to go through DeSantis’s trash every night.
  • The Trump campaign is offering $1 million to anyone who can find one of DeSantis’ old laptops.
  • DeSantis is now selling orange hats that say “Make Republicans Win Again.”
  • DeSantis just banned The Art of the Deal from all Florida schools and public buildings.
  • Trump says he’ll let people say “gay” all they want if they don’t vote for DeSantis in the 2024 primary.
  • Vladimir Putin just accidentally said on a hot mic during a Russian press conference that Trump is too stupid to collude intelligently, and Russia is now going to do a bunch of social media trolling for DeSantis instead.
  • DeSantis is encouraging the Florida legislature to act on the 14th Amendment by keeping 2024 rivals Donald Trump, Josh Hawley, and Ted Cruz banned from any future ballots due to their involvement in the January 6th insurrection.
  • Trump is reportedly paranoid that Ron DeSantis is paying the state’s McDonalds employees to poison him.
  • DeSantis has been delivering a bottle of scotch to Rudy Giuliani every morning for months so that Rudy gets drunk every day and does a terrible job as Trump’s lawyer.
  • Trump is reportedly making all Mar-a-Lago guests sign a pledge saying they won’t vote for DeSantis in the GOP primary when checking into their hotel rooms.
  • The reason Trump is always complaining about low water pressure is because DeSantis has directed the Palm Beach municipal water utilities department to halve Mar-a-Lago’s water pressure.
  • Trump has asked all the Evangelical pastors to pay him back for giving them three Supreme Court justices by praying for a hurricane to hit Florida and make DeSantis look bad.
  • Trump says it’s suspicious that Ron DeSantis is so anti-gay because “a lot of anti-gay people turn out to be gay.”
  • Rudy Giuliani says he already has hundreds of affidavits “proving” DeSantis is guilty of voter fraud in the 2024 GOP presidential primary.

Click on the link for the rest

• Haha 1

@China

The premise of that article is awesome.  Let's see how many of those items are spread around as "truth". 

@tshile

I agree with @PleaseBlitz

Dems flocked to Biden when Bernie polled horribly (and he didn't debate well).  White suburban women are allergic to MAGA. In fact, if Trump loses to 80 year old Biden, what incentive would he have to not run in 2028?  

To be clear, I think Biden’s age is his single biggest concern, in large part due to the fact that his administration has been free of any significant scandals and he’s generally run rings around the GOP on most things, so there aren’t other big liabilities . I just think Trump is not going to be able to exploit it to anyone that doesn’t already think Biden has dementia or other similar nonsense. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, tshile said:

We’re going to wind up with trump because the dems ran a guy that can’t reliably walk or generally look like he’s not an incredibly old man. 

You know that's bull****. Have you asked yourself the question why someone like the Secret Service didn't move that sandbag out of Biden's way yet? Biden is running rings around the Fascists in the legislature and he isn't even in there. That's why he's our President. The smartest politician on the planet and that includes TFG's crush sitting over in Russia.

• Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

his administration has been free of any significant scandals

Afghanistan withdrawal was a **** show.  Yes, Trump did the doha deal, and it was gonna be a **** show pretty much no matter what, but it was still a **** show on his watch...and honestly his administration was just as culpable as the former one since they had plenty of time to look ahead, and didnt percieve the Taliban moving as fast as they did until it was too late.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Is it whataboutism to point out that 2 people are very old?

well. Context matters

when one person says the actual candidate for one party has a problem with his age and ability to move, that won’t play well with the general eldctorate

and you go “well what about the last guy, he was old”, especially when he’s a nominee but not the official candidate of the other party, yeah that’s whataboutism. 

Instead of addressing the point you literally went what about someone else

(trumps age is an issue too which makes it even more silly)

edit: I suppose I said mentioned trump winning because of this issue so, maybe everything I said above is irrelevant. 

but generally when someone points out an issue, and the other persons respond is to point to someone else, we call that whataboutism, no?

And LOL at “he exudes energy.”  He TALKS about his own energy, while also being the biggest liar in the history of our species. 

It’s the appearance the general public seems to have of him 

unless your blinders are so big you can’t admit that his rallies are different

it is ok, by the way, to like Biden but also think there are concerns. 

or to not like trump, but think he may have an advantage in an area with the general public

and of course, as I said, it’s not what I think, it’s what seems to be thought by the general public, that matters. 

And at this stage, does anyone really think Trump won’t be the nominee if he’s alive in a year?  None of the other candidates will even attack him directly. 

I do not think he won’t be the candidate 

I’m just not convinced he will be. 

Edited by tshile

31 minutes ago, Fergasun said:

In fact, if Trump loses to 80 year old Biden, what incentive would he have to not run in 2028?  

Conversation I was in the other day, the consensus is he will never go away unless he wins again and is ineligible or dies. 

I don’t really see any other way. If he actually goes to prison (seems laughably unlikely at this point) I’m not convinced he won’t continue to campaign and such 

if he can’t win the primary he can’t win as an independent due to a number of states sore loser laws but he can run in enough to screw up the GOP for not supporting him in the primaries. 

He will generally be a pain in everyone’s ass until he’s dead it seems.