Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2024 & Presidential Cage Match: Dark Brandon 46 vs Demento Farty 45

88Comrade2000

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/biden-approval-black-hispanic-voters/

President Biden has an enthusiasm problem — again. Since he kicked off his reelection bid in late April, asking Americans for another four years to “finish this job,” there’s been plenty of attention to his potential weaknesses among key voting blocs, particularly Black voters. New data from the 2022 midterm elections also reinforces earlier election analysis suggesting that turnout was down among Black and Hispanic Americans compared to the 2018 midterms, underscoring concerns that support for Biden could be slipping among voters of color.

We took a look at the numbers and found that yes, Biden’s approval has dropped dramatically among Black Americans since he took office in January 2021. But the biggest decline wasn’t among Black Americans: It was among Hispanic Americans. 

Remember Tara Reade?  She's the woman who, during the 2020 race, made increasingly bizarre accusations against Joe Biden of sexual conduct when she worked for him in the Senate. Nobody was able to corroborate any of her accusations.

Matt Gaetz and Marjorie Taylor Greene recently interviewed her and planned to call her before a Congressional Committee.

Welp, Tara Reade just showed up at a Sputnik press conference in Moscow, sitting next to convicted Russian spy Maria Butina, to announce that she has moved to Russia and is seeking citizenship there.

Edited by Dan T.
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, hail2skins said:

Christie might be the only one on the debate stage to flat out say 2020 wasn't stolen and call Trump out on his BS. Someone is going to have to take DJT on.

I guess Pence is going to jump into the race on June 7.

Christie won't make it.  He pulled the "trump" before trump did.  People went to jail (that little chick that covered everything) and Bill Stepien is working for Trump now.

We'll crush him. 

• Thanks 1

Dear Crazy Quaid, 

We don’t need any brash candidates. Brash in this instance means asshole. Everybody already has one and tons of us have multiple. You and your significant other should get back out on the road with your drugs and continue to think people are out to kill you. Shrugs: I don’t know, maybe they are…….

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, hail2skins said:

Christie might be the only one on the debate stage to flat out say 2020 wasn't stolen and call Trump out on his BS. Someone is going to have to take DJT on.

I guess Pence is going to jump into the race on June 7.

I’m looking forward to Liz Cheney Unleashed. She’ll roast the Orange ****stain with facts and he will hate it.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

His ideas sound like he's running for high school class president:

Trump’s latest policy pitch: A massive birthday party for the nation

Donald Trump’s latest idea to enshrine American greatness is to throw the country “the most spectacular” birthday bash — one that will last all year.

In 2026, the U.S. will celebrate the semiquincentennial: the quarter millennial since its declaration of independence. To commemorate the anniversary, Trump is proposing a blowout, 12-month-long “Salute to America 250” celebration. In a new policy video, Trump calls for a “Great American State Fair,” featuring pavilions from all 50 states, nationwide high school sporting contests, and the building of Trump’s “National Garden of American Heroes” with statues of important figures in American history like Frederick Douglass and Amelia Earhart.

“As a nation, we should be preparing for the most spectacular birthday party. We want to make it the best of all time,” Trump said in the new policy video previewed by POLITICO.

Click on the link for the full article

I suppose he's hoping to get the grand military parade he was denied in his first term so he can play little dictator like his pals Putin and Kim Jong-Un.

• Haha 3

19 minutes ago, China said:

Donald Trump’s latest idea to enshrine American greatness is to throw the country “the most spectacular” birthday bash — one that will last all year.

I can’t stand when my acquaintances act like their birthday is a whole week. Or any period longer than 24 hours. 

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

51 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

I’m looking forward to Liz Cheney Unleashed. She’ll roast the Orange ****stain with facts and he will hate it.

I doubt she runs.

By 7/4/26 we would no longer be the same country, if Trump won. What would there to be celebrate?

1 minute ago, Fergasun said:

You all think the GOP primary will have debates and Trump will be there? 

No idea. Could see Trump skipping at least a one or two to see if the others impact his numbers. He'll probably hold rallies the same night. 

This isn't exactly an inspiring lineup. Who can attack each other and Biden the most while standing for the least and barely mentioning the only guy not as fat as Christie.