Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2024 & Presidential Cage Match: Dark Brandon 46 vs Demento Farty 45

88Comrade2000

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

Yeah, the margin of Haley voters is actually getting wider. I'm not going to say that it means anything, but its definitely not bad for Biden.

I see some push back clamming that these aren't Republicans and it's because in Indiana you can request a ballot for either party. The idea that the Dems can organize like 100k voters in Indiana to do this and nobody knew beforehand is ridiculous. Hearding cats is easier. 

Edited by @DCGoldPants
  • Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

2 hours ago, @DCGoldPants said:

Haley received over 20% in the Indiana primary yesterday. Hopefully those are people who will never vote for Donny in Nov. Probably doesn't matter in Indiana. But get a percentage like that in Pennsylvania, Georgia, Arizona, Nevada. That's a big deal. 

Uh, if you are dependent on that to happen; you will lose.

I wouldn’t depend on a goper to vote for Joe. Their hive mind will have most of them voting Trump anyway.

The best you can hope from those Haley voters the either skip voting for president or don’t vote at all.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

Uh, if you are dependent on that to happen; you will lose.

I wouldn’t depend on a goper to vote for Joe. Their hive mind will have most of them voting Trump anyway.

The best you can hope from those Haley voters the either skip voting for president or don’t vote at all.

And that's still a win for Biden because Trump didn't get those votes.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 2

2 hours ago, @DCGoldPants said:

I see some push back clamming that these aren't Republicans and it's because in Indiana you can request a ballot for either party. The idea that the Dems can organize like 100k voters in Indiana to do this and nobody knew beforehand is ridiculous. Hearding cats is easier. 

True, but Trump is still losing a considerable large amount to Haley, who dropped out two months ago. Just a week ago, he lost 16% to Haley in a closed primary. Thats not good, throw in RFK Jr. who takes more votes from Trump than Biden and I would be worried if I were Trump.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 3

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Simmsy said:

True, but Trump is still losing a considerable large amount to Haley, who dropped out two months ago. Just a week ago, he lost 16% to Haley in a closed primary. Thats not good, throw in RFK Jr. who takes more votes from Trump than Biden and I would be worried if I were Trump.

I hear you. I don't want to assume these people voted for Trump in 2020 and either aren't going to vote at all this year, or will go Biden. 

Don't want to take it for granted that this couldn't be a good thing for the folks who are hoping for commonsense to prevail. 

Also, got to be careful not to try to openly go for Haley supporters. Her policies suck too. But if given the chance, just be respectful of her. Maybe mention her husband bravely serving or something. Let her voters decide on their own. 

Edited by @DCGoldPants
  • Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

Posted (edited)

Given the spread of lies in the news these days I had to double check that RFK stuff and... ITS REAL?!

Dead Brain Worm...

Dead MF'n Brain Worm...

@TheGreatBuzz is gonna need to violently and aggressively up the bingo game squares cuz I did not know this was even a possible outcome.

You can't script this.

Jeebus.

Edited by FootballZombie
  • Haha 4

Here's a thought: what if Trump nominates one of his own family members as the VP? There's nothing that says he can't do it, and with the snot-nosed Barron being selected by the Florida GOP for some title yesterday when he hasn't even graduated from high school yet just proves the GOP has become Trump's personal political party.