Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2024 & Presidential Cage Match: Dark Brandon 46 vs Demento Farty 45

88Comrade2000

2 minutes ago, China said:

He won't drop out, he still needs to be president to get his federal trials junked.  Plus you know the GOP doesn't have the balls to get rid of him, or they would have done in during one of his impeachments.

Right. If he's going down. He wants to take all his allies (who he'll then call disloyal) down with him. They didn't defend him enough and should be punished for it. If he were to be found guilty, he would start putting out as much as possible on them to get them charged too. 

34 minutes ago, @DCGoldPants said:

Right. If he's going down. He wants to take all his allies (who he'll then call disloyal) down with him. They didn't defend him enough and should be punished for it. If he were to be found guilty, he would start putting out as much as possible on them to get them charged too. 

He wants to bring down the entire country. Similar to Hitler at the end of WW2. Essentially "The German... I mean American people won't fight for me so they can all rot." 🤷🏻‍♂️

7 minutes ago, Captain Wiggles said:

He wants to bring down the entire country. Similar to Hitler at the end of WW2. Essentially "The German... I mean American people won't fight for me so they can all rot." 🤷🏻‍♂️

Well, thankfully.... it's easier for him to say that Jim Jordan and Comer were the ones breaking the laws and he didn't have any part of it, rather than "Captain Wiggles wasn't nice to me."

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

25 minutes ago, @DCGoldPants said:

Well, thankfully.... it's easier for him to say that Jim Jordan and Comer were the ones breaking the laws and he didn't have any part of it, rather than "Captain Wiggles wasn't nice to me."

Careful, no doubt Donnie would demote Captain Wiggles down to "Lieutenant Jiggles" day one after taking over.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

RFK Jr. says Trump allies asked him to be VP

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. on Monday alleged in a social media post that allies of former President Trump reached out to him about joining the Republican presidential ticket as Trump’s running mate, something the former president’s campaign has denied.

Kennedy’s assertion comes as Trump has in recent weeks more directly attacked Kennedy as a liberal as he pursues his independent presidential bid.

“President Trump calls me an ultra-left radical. I’m soooo liberal that his emissaries asked me to be his VP. I respectfully declined the offer,” Kennedy wrote on the social platform X. “I am against President Trump, and President Biden can’t win. Judging by his new website, it looks like President Trump knows who actually can beat him.”

A top Trump aide on Monday disputed that Kennedy was approached for the role.

Click on the link for the full story

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

https://www.avclub.com/rob-schneider-comedy-routine-too-raunchy-republicans-1851411475

Rob Schneider is enjoying his freedom of speech, MAGA style.

Can some religous person ask god that if he's dead set on collecting old SNL members can he give us back Norm Macdonald for a few seasons in a trade for Rob Schneider?  We'll even throw in a Dennis Miller kicker to the deal.

• Haha 5
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 4

25 minutes ago, Jabbyrwock said:

Can some religous person ask god that if he's dead set on collecting old SNL members can he give us back Norm Macdonald for a few seasons in a trade for Rob Schneider?  We'll even throw in a Dennis Miller kicker to the deal.

This is the kind of trade you find in the Stadium.  Let's trade for an all time great, all it will take is two special teamers. 

• Haha 9
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Captain Wiggles said:

Pfft he can't stop the me from reaching that Rear Admiral ranks. 🤪

you do know how we determine admirals in the Navy...rear is 2 stars, one for each buttcheek. 

The Chief better back me up on this...:cheers:

• Haha 3