Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nah Nah Nah…Nah Nah Nah…Hey Hey Hey…GOODBYE CLOWNSHOES

Koolblue13

2 minutes ago, Professor_Nutter_Butter said:

Now Ian Rappaport is saying it isn't official. 

Official in the submitted-to-the-league sense.  But seems like he is confirming Harris and Snyder have an accord, which means there's not much stopping it, only time and paperwork...

Edited by Bifflog
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 5

Just now, DWinzit said:

What do they mean by big changes to roster construction?

Has there been suggestions?

How they "go about it".  Harris is known as an anayltics guy and also someone who goes for the best GMs as I posted multiple times on this thread.  That's a departure for this team.

As I mentioined this morning, i like Ron more than most as a coach, but I think no way he survives as head of the FO beyond this year if Harris buys the team.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Skinsinparadise said:

How they "go about it".  Harris is known as an anayltics guy and also someone who goes for the best GMs as I posted multiple times on this thread.  That's a departure for this team.

As I mentioined this morning, i like Ron more than most as a coach, but I think no way he survives as head of the FO beyond this year if Harris buys the team.

Thank you and thank God!

Wonderful news.  Can't wait for it to be official.  Very happy.

Next step will be to change the terrible name.

Only down side is that Dan gets to sail off with several billon dollars that he doesn't deserve but c' east la vie.  He has a boat load of karma coming his way if he doesn't just flat out mess up things on his own first.

• Thanks 2