Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nah Nah Nah…Nah Nah Nah…Hey Hey Hey…GOODBYE CLOWNSHOES

Koolblue13

4 minutes ago, HIYA_Beach_Warpath said:

Tiny DAN'cer is having a tantrum because Jeffy is not coming to his bidding party. 

The Commanders are there for the taking if Bezos truly wants the team.  One way or another we'll find out if he truly does want them.

Edited by CommDownMan
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

Not sure how Daniel is just coming to this realization but whatever. 

The Junkies just made me laugh with this one. They've dubbed this jackass "GRASParino."

Would it surprise any one if it turned out this guy was a total scumbag?

Just now, Riggo#44 said:

The Junkies just made me laugh with this one. They've dubbed this jackass "GRASParino."

The Junks need to shut it with that garbage they pulled this week. 

I have to admit this begging has tanked my confidence that Bezos wants the team :(

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Riggo#44 said:

I think most media negotiations have someone pumping the sale and some news that helps the buyers.  This guy just sided with the dumb seller.  It may have been a bad side to pick, but ultimately I think he simply helped out the dumb seller that can't negotiate his way out of a plastic bag.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Riggo#44 said:

Remember, they will NOT charge for ES.

One of the all time great pranks from back in the day.

Is this why we never see you in the Premium Tier VIP forum? Admittedly it’s less of a value now that you can quote pictures in every forum, but no language censoring is still nice and Jumbo’s weekly soup recipes are always worthwhile. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, spjunkies said:

I have to admit this begging has tanked my confidence that Bezos wants the team :(

Perhaps, although Bezos might very well have been waiting for the beg to get the ultimate FU.  I think it's still an option and Bezos wasn't going to let Dan take the upper hand.  Still TBD, but this just makes Dan look like a loser either way.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Conn said:

Is this why we never see you in the Premium Tier VIP forum? Admittedly it’s less of a value now that you can quote pictures in every forum, but no language censoring is still nice and Jumbo’s weekly soup recipes are always worthwhile. 

UGH! I KNEW IT! This is just like High School all over again--all the cool kids sitting at the table, eating Jumbo's soup. Why doesn't anyone like me?! (Well other than I'm an asshole. That part is obvious).

4 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

I don't really blame them for that supposed break--I think someone pranked them pretty well.

I'm of the same mind too. I think Bezos is sitting this one out. I am fully on-board with the Harris-Rawls Group. I think they'd be fantastic owners, based on actual, historical evidence.

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

If the group Bezos hired has looked at the books, they may have advised him to steer clear. This has to not only be an investment for someone, but a passion project to someone who wants to fix the crap that has damaged this team for 25 years. I don't think Bezos is the kind of person who wants a reclamation project, which is what this is. The team isn't worth $6B when you take into account the work just to salvage it, combined with the new stadium, practice facilities, etcetera and so on.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, ntotoro said:

If the group Bezos hired has looked at the books, they may have advised him to steer clear. This has to not only be an investment for someone, but a passion project to someone who wants to fix the crap that has damaged this team for 25 years. I don't think Bezos is the kind of person who wants a reclamation project, which is what this is. The team isn't worth $6B when you take into account the work just to salvage it, combined with the new stadium, practice facilities, etcetera and so on.

Yeah I can see that. Its different with Harris and Rales because Harris has experience with rebuilding sports franchises and Rales grew up in the area and is a fan. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

My one hope is this was a directive from Bank of America to Snyder to make it public that he won't interfere so Bezos can return to the table with a clear mind.

At this point I do believe that Snyder (granted its a guess) would take a Bezos bid if he got it.  My gut is he's not just using Bezos to push Harris.  

To me the wildcard is would Bezos actually bid?

Sheehan among others have said he believes the Harris group think they are already overpaying and are reluctant to overpay even more.  If that's so, how would Bezos feel?  I know some say Bezos would gladly overpay and overbid for this team.  I am not saying they are wrong -- but I am saying its a complete unknown.  it's a mystery.

If what's holding this up is Dan really really really wants Bezos to bid and Bezos hasn't obliged.  From one standpoint, if he intends to bid but wants to enjoy Dan flailing in the wind in the meantime -- that's cool with me -- but selfishly if he intends to bid, please do it soon -- the waiting sucks. :ols: 

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

"#Breaking - As an unofficial mouthpiece for my pals Dan and Tanya, I'm trying to let the folks representing Bezos to know, PLEASE put in a bid. If you put up $6B or maybe a little over, you're probably going to win really fast. Also, my sources tell me that the new uniforms are super cool and everyone loves Tanya's design. You know she has experience in the fashion industry?"

This team is being sold "As-Is". Bidders who have seen the facilities, the books, the stadium are looking at a fixer-upper. You pay $6B and probably could drop another few hundred million immediately to get the training facility improved, and whatever fixes are needed at the Stadium. That's before building a new stadium and park closer to the stadium which together is billions more.