Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nah Nah Nah…Nah Nah Nah…Hey Hey Hey…GOODBYE CLOWNSHOES

Koolblue13

4 hours ago, actorguy1 said:

Robert Kraft: “I believe that something is close to happening. I don’t know that for sure. We’ll wait and see what happens.”

Coincidentally, that is the exact same quote Kraft was caught saying on the undercover recording after his exhausted and frustrated masseuse angrily asked him, "How much longer you gonna take!?"

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, CommanderInTheRye said:

Robert Kraft: “I believe that something is close to happening. I don’t know that for sure. We’ll wait and see what happens.”

Pretty good summary of the last 10 pages of this thread.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, HIYA_Beach_Warpath said:

Robert Kraft bust into the room and yells to Jerrah and Irsay.." Ok boys our annual rub-and-tug day at the Orchids of Asia Day Spa is all booked"

Jerry says, "nope, i'm going to my favorite glory hole".

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, RVAskins said:

Jerry says, "nope, i'm going to my favorite glory hole".

I got plans to Krafty! Said Irsay, sluring his words, picking up his briefcase of $29,029 and 400 Oxy tablets with his left hand, and 2 bags of laundry with his right. 

"You stay Classy, Indy", Kraft said while running away... haha

7 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

Jimbo will be more open with truthful answers in a few hours. 

Edit: Daniel sent a stooge to the session? 🤭😅

Yea that’s interesting for a man that’s supposed to be on the way out of the door. Some people can’t help themselves 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Conn said:

Why would Snyder need a stooge/spy there to record the interviews about the privileged session when his own wife was IN the privileged session? 

Potentially to build a legal case against the league.  This is likely why the owners are mostly sharing canned quotes this week “I’m only interested in getting our team back to the playoffs.”  They’re in risk mitigation mode. 

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

Just now, Conn said:

Why would Snyder need a stooge/spy there to record the interviews about the privileged session when his own wife was IN the privileged session? 

To record his specific comments. His previous comments can be viewed as collusion. There is a specific process that must be followed according to league rules to oust an owner. Disparaging another owner is not permitted within the bylaws either. 

This has a feel that it’s going to drag out. Nothing is easy with Dan. 

• Thumb up 1

29 minutes ago, Andre The Giant said:

Wait are we burying the lead here????

Am I the only guy that noticed that in Irsay's little talk he essentially gave Dan until OCTOBER before they would start any action to remove him if the team isn't sold???

So in the span of three weeks we've gone from--

1. The sale is imminent ie we're on the goal line, to...

2. The new owner should be announced prior to the March league meetings, to...

3. The new owner should be announced prior to the May league meetings, to...

4. Well if the team hasn't been sold by October we need to begin to commence considering whether or not we need to start evaluating the viability of pursuing the process of removing Dan er uhm Mr Snyder as the team owner.

Sheeeesh.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1