Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nah Nah Nah…Nah Nah Nah…Hey Hey Hey…GOODBYE CLOWNSHOES

Koolblue13

49 minutes ago, burgngold fan said:

If the site shuts down!  Where would be the best place to go for info!  This site is my daily fix!  I’ll be lost?  Lol

The Commanders subreddit is pretty quick with the news.

Just don't venture outside to other parts of reddit...it's dark. I'm talking deep space black hole type darkness.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Finlay thinks it’s going to be Harris for more reasons than Bezos hasn’t toured the facility.

Does he need to? Dude probably already has another brand new football facility chilling in a warehouse already with next day delivery guaranteed.

• Haha 6

17 minutes ago, CRobi21 said:

The Commanders subreddit is pretty quick with the news.

Just don't venture outside to other parts of reddit...it's dark. I'm talking deep space black hole type darkness.

Good thing I really love it in the Dark!  Lol

The commanders subreddit!  Is that an app?   I’m old. I hate change! Lol

When the sale is announced; you know it’s going to be a late night news dump and possibly on a Friday night. 

I can see new dump next Friday or the Friday after, after the owners meetings. That’s assuming the sale is about to happen.

I don’t think it happens until after owners meetings. 

• Sad 1

28 minutes ago, Andre The Giant said:

Yes in his last cowardly move in all of this Goodell will never release the MJW findings once he sells.  

Clearing out of  Redskins Park could not have been easy for Danny.  We all know how much this team meant to him and regardless of the size of the check when he turns over the franchise he will be a sad panda.

This makes me smile.  

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, “Misdirection” said:

😴 nothing burger if this is all he’s got

If the sale wasn’t all we were concerned about It would be more interesting at least for me for these 3 points 

A. Mary Jo White finding more transgressions than had been reported 

B. Dan using the team as a piggy bank including giving himself a salary is unique compared to other owners. I assumed it was a Dan thing that other owners didn’t partake likewise but I wasn’t sure 

C. Misuse of the league 450 million loan. Did he use it for personal not team stuff? 

The ESPN writer who nailed Dan on using the team as his personal piggyback and recently said more is coming so wonder if this relates 

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen said:

Wright will botch the original message, likely misspelling the new owner's name, and will issue a 'my bad' tweet three weeks later.

Wright likely will be gone so fast, he won’t have time to make a mistake.

2 hours ago, SoCalSkins said:

Permanent Black Friday game at Prime field at RFK. The beverage delivery robots on the club level will be fantastic. 

I think the nfl will want to rotate that game among teams.

Robb, is that supposed to be something?

Everyone thinks this will

go off smoothly, I don’t. It’s Dan. Dan will

tell the owners I have a buyer but I won’t sell unless you give me indemnity, Owners will then vote to vote him and out and then lawyers get involved.

Don’t underestimate Dan throwing a last minute monkey wrench.

Edited by 88Comrade2000
  • Haha 2

Listening to Perez just now 

A. Said he heard Mary Jo White’s investigation is heavy on Dan’s finances

B. If I understood him right part of the federal investigation is that Dan used people who misrepresented who they were in order to pry sensitive information out of people.

Not sure I got this right because his explanation was convoluted but it’s popping in an article later this afternoon. When Perez mentioned yesterday wait for tomorrow that apparently was what he was teasing on 

• Thanks 5

Private investigators who intimidate potential witnesses, Fake lawsuits used to extract personal information about “enemies’ . Apparently fake investigators used to also extract information about  his critics.

According to Dans old pal Bruce, PIs following him and drones spying too to the extent that they spooked Bruce’s wife. 

Suing newspapers, suing old ladies, trying to intimidate critical newspapers writers. 

Going scorched earth on Bruce because he did not send him a congratulatory text for his hiring of Ron. 

And this is just a small window in the James Bond villain version of Dan. And some on Twitter wonder what if the next owner is worse than Dan? 😀

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Keim on Bram’s show.

Bram said he heard they likely have the buyer before the owners meetings coming up and the vote happens in May. Keim said he’s heard similar things but one good source thinks it can drag on longer because of the complexity of the sale

• Thanks 1