Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nah Nah Nah…Nah Nah Nah…Hey Hey Hey…GOODBYE CLOWNSHOES

Koolblue13

4 hours ago, CobraCommander said:

But I hate him as a person on a very deep and visceral level. I want only bad things for him. He blinds me with rage and I don't ever want to speak his name again after the parade. 

Let the name of Snyder be stricken from every book and tablet. Stricken from every pylon and obelisk of DC. Let the name of Snyder be unheard and unspoken, erased from the memory of man, for all time.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

I will say, the minor (and it's very minor, so don't jump on me) benefit of Snyder keeping a small portion... say... 1%... of the team is that he will still want this offseason to go well in the midst of a sale and not totally shut off the bank accounts from spending. 

And if he is kept as even a 1% owner (I have no idea if that is even a thing) you can bet he's going to want to be the one responsible for all the signings that help us (which could also be very bad for us, for what it's worth :ols: )

Edited by KDawg

4 minutes ago, KDawg said:

I will say, the minor (and it's very minor, so don't jump on me) benefit of Snyder keeping a small portion... say... 1%... of the team is that he will still want this offseason to go well in the midst of a sale and not totally shut off the bank accounts from spending. 

And if he is kept as even a 1% owner (I have no idea if that is even a thing) you can bet he's going to want to be the one responsible for all the signings that help us (which could also be very bad for us, for what it's worth :ols: )

I'd rather him own nothing but i am not worried if he wants to hold on to a small number of shares as an investor.  Miniority owners have no power to call the shots.

• Like 2

Just now, Skinsinparadise said:

I'd rather him own nothing but i am not worried if he wants to hold on to a small number of shares as an investor.  Miniority owners have no power to call the shots.

I'm for whatever gets him out the door. If that means he has to hold a small number of shares to sell the majority... Great.

In agreement... him being gone is ideal. But him not having any power is a good enough consolation prize 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, KDawg said:

I'm for whatever gets him out the door. If that means he has to hold a small number of shares to sell the majority... Great.

In agreement... him being gone is ideal. But him not having any power is a good enough consolation prize 

The only real issue I have with Dan having any stake in the team at all is if he does, Lisa Banks will keep trying to leverage Dan against the team.  

He needs gone and then Lisa needs to file a civil suit against him directly without the shield of the NFL to defend Dan. 

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

The only real issue I have with Dan having any stake in the team at all is if he does, Lisa Banks will keep trying to leverage Dan against the team.  

He needs gone and then Lisa needs to file a civil suit against him directly without the shield of the NFL to defend Dan. 

dan will still have money for lawyers..moreso after selling the skins. What kind of ninja lawyers does the nfl have that money cant buy?

4 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Yeah. I think he’ll still have a high end legal team. If they are going to charge him, charge him. He is (or isn’t) who we thought he was!

3 minutes ago, dunfer said:

dan will still have money for lawyers..moreso after selling the skins. What kind of ninja lawyers does the nfl have that money cant buy?

It’s not the lawyers or the money, it’s the legal protection of being part of the league and the head of the legal entity known as the Washington Football NFL franchise which brings with it limitations on some liabilities. 

This isn’t a criminal suit, it’s civil.  They could file more easily against Dan individually.  And I hope they do. 

• Like 1