Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nah Nah Nah…Nah Nah Nah…Hey Hey Hey…GOODBYE CLOWNSHOES

Koolblue13

7 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Well, it does appear you know your ****, so I won’t challenge you on it, just was interested. 

if they were there, how was that Australian **** so sure they weren’t? That’s what’s confusing 

Well, the tweet -- the way I read it -- was conjecturing based on what he "heard." I never take those types of reports at face value. I'd have to imagine one or both of the owners were there with such an unveiling, no matter how tacky or outrageous. 

11 hours ago, SkinsNatsFan said:

Dan and Tanya were both in the costume. They were yelling "You're all loser pigs!" at the fans. I was there. I saw them get out of it and I saw that that girl get in.

Well they would both have to be in the costume. I mean Dan's only 3'5", so Tanya would have to compensate for the rest of the height and sit on Dan's shoulders.

7 minutes ago, Die Hard said:

Does anyone know anything about the Behdad Eghbali group?

• Behdad Eghbali cofounded Clearlake Capital in 2006 with Jose E. Feliciano. The private equity firm is based in Santa Monica, California.
  • Clearlake Capital says it has more than $70 billion in assets under management; it is known for scoring some of the private equity industry's best returns.
  • In May 2022, Clearlake Capital joined billionaire investor Todd Boehly and several others in the $3 billion purchase of English soccer team Chelsea FC.

Also from WashingtonTimes:

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2022/nov/2/jeff-bezos-investment-firms-looking-who-could-poss/

In 2020, Eghbali and Feliciano reportedly had a deal to buy the 40% stake from the team’s (now former) three minority partners for $900 million. But Snyder, who had the right of first refusal, rejected the offer and bought out the partners for $875 million instead.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Die Hard said:

from what I read and I could be wrong here, he’s co-owner off Chelsea. It’sa business for him. I believe he’s looking to buy teams that return a maximum profit. So, he likely sees the huge revenue in bringing back Washington fans.

He claims that you do have to have a good team on the field. he’s against revenue sharing

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, skinsfan66 said:

Sure looks like the member picture and big Hog mascot may have a lot in common or is it just the big smiles? 

Are you referring to the picture I posted? Sorry I didn't follow what you are conveying....

4 minutes ago, CobraCommander said:

Well it's clear Dan wasn't in the costume Pez confirmed it and Cooleyfan says it was a woman. Therefor Tanya is Major Tuddy.

Bored Benedict Cumberbatch GIF by BBC

LOL...No

Although the voice from the mascot did sound eerily like Vinny Cerrato's... 🤣😂🤣

1 hour ago, Die Hard said:

image.thumb.png.cd2b91847d4ec75f0a46f983968a396f.png

Behdad Eghbali and Jose Feliciano. 

Clearlake Capitol Group 

Definitely players to watch.

Young, hungry, and fearless.

Known for their ruthless approach to business acquisitions. Extremely aggressive, uncompromising and creative in their methods.

A formidable adversary if you're against them, but loyal and reliable, almost to a fault, if you're on their side.

If they are all in on this-- watch out.

Edited by CommanderInTheRye
  • Thanks 2

I don't understand how anyone here can possibly be less than 100% enthusiastic about any one of the generic, billionaire, suit wearing snobs who can sometimes pretend they care about people who make less than $1 million anually.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

15 hours ago, RVAskins said:

Does this look like a person who would wear a pig costume?

SNY.0.gif

Me thinks the costume would be an improvement...

13 hours ago, BleedBNG said:

The mascot should be named after what we do best and the most - Major Punty

Can I come up from Raleigh to help?  Seriously; I'd do it if it helps move the process along.  ANYTHING to formally get Dan out of this organization, out of this country and out of our lives faster.  Maybe we can all pitch in?

Edited by Redwards
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, CommanderInTheRye said:

Behdad Eghbali and Jose Feliciano. 

Clearlake Capitol Group 

Definitely players to watch.

Young, hungry, and fearless.

Known for their ruthless approach to business acquisitions. Extremely aggressive, uncompromising and creative in their methods.

A formidable adversary if you're against them, but loyal and reliable, almost to a fault, if you're on their side.

If they are all in on this-- watch out.

Looks like people that are here simply for the money, will invest 7 billions and look to sell it for 10 billions or more in 4/5 years.

I'm not sure that the kind of owners we need as it wouldn't put us back on track. They'll aim at nothing else but money and would care less at results on the field. It's kinda given, that Dan selling will results in a rise of fans showing up for a few years. Before leaving again when they'll see nothing really changed.

I'd like to have someone that is here for the fun of owning an NFL team and be here for the long haul.

Edited by Wildbunny
  • Like 2
  • Thumb up 3

23 hours ago, Wildbunny said:

Looks like people that are here simply for the money, will invest 7 billions and look to sell it for 10 billions or more in 4/5 years.

I'm not sure that the kind of owners we need as it wouldn't put us back on track. They'll aim at nothing else but money and would care less at results on the field. It's kinda given, that Dan selling will results in a rise of fans showing up for a few years. Before leaving again when they'll see nothing really changed.

I'd like to have someone that is here for the fun of owning an NFL team and be here for the long haul.

Well said. Thumbs way up!

Anything's better than Snyder.

However, there are definitely some things about these shady characters that give me pause...

image.png.a78bd0e4845807a74d6d5c2fe5cd8c51.png

Behdad Eghbali and Jose Feliciano. Credit: Clearlake Capitol Group 

It seems that Eghbali and Feliciano are a bit of a yin and yang team. While both are true capitalists with their primary motivation being profit for profits sake. They go about it quite differently.

Eghbali is known as a mysterious ice warrior,  a man hidden in the shadows, who will viciously garrote you from behind when you least expect it.

He has perhaps the largest collection of priceless Samurai swords and edged martial arts weapons outside of Japan.

Every Halloween he comes to work dressed in an authentic 15th century shinobi shozoku-- the traditional black garb of ninjas-- replete with vintage throwing stars and katana.

His nicknames are "the soulless one", "the silent creeper" and "the destroyer of worlds".

He has a sign posted in the break room at all of his offices that says: "Coffee is for closers, ONLY."  A line from his favorite movie, "Glenn Garry, Glenn Ross."

Feliciano, on the other hand, is pure personality. Gregarious, open, light hearted, approachable, a lover of the night life, imminently likeable and extremely charismatic.

A natural salesman. He enters a room and you find yourself drawn to him, even when you know he's manipulating you.

He had a reputation for dating super models, and disposing of them like they were used tic tacs, before going on to the next one.

His nicknames are "love 'em and leave 'em Jose", "the REAL BIG Unit", and "the breaker of hearts".

Graceful and light on his feet, he once won a ball room dancing contest on a dare. He has never gone to a party where he wasn't the center of attention.

A cultured man with a vast modern art collection, and an encyclopedic knowledge of fine wines and champagne that would put a sommelier to shame.

When it comes to business they are a unified team that plays to win-- at all costs.

Feliciano makes prospective clients feel happy and relaxed, then Eghbali silently creeps in for a quick kill.

Edited by CommanderInTheRye
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 2

All I can say is if Snyder thinks the UK media will go easier on him than the WP did, he's in for a rude awakening. A VERY rude one. The UK has even less tolerance for men who use power to become 'sex pests' and he will also have the UK's vicious tabloid media following him trying to dig up incriminating evidence. Tanya won't be spared either. He will yearn for the old days when Dave McKenna 'merely' published a list of reasons to hate Dan Snyder and when a friendly US Congress interviewed him from the comfort of his yacht.

Snyder ain't seen nuthin' yet. 😆

• Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 4