Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nah Nah Nah…Nah Nah Nah…Hey Hey Hey…GOODBYE CLOWNSHOES

Koolblue13

41 minutes ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

I get what you are saying, but they are just two guys having a dinner date. I’m not here to judge. I think a lot of people are trending away from the uptight all business look. Not everybody, but I think this particular occasion doesn’t call for it. 

They would dress differently if they were in front of the other NFL owners. Like, maybe, below the knees dresses with heels.

I think with some of these owners they would prefer the dresses' be worn above the knees.

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Hooper said:

Also... it's Los Angeles. Trust me, the only people who dress up are agents (and they're not happy about it).

My favorite part about previously having to do business in LA, having lawyers take us schlubs out to dinner at $$$ restaurants and changing out of business casual attire first, into street clothes. My manager from Des Moines, IA was perplexed.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, UK Skins said:

It's hard to tell from that photo but the girl appears to be "dressed up". Not that that would surprise me, you often see guys looking like bums and the poor girl dressed to the nines.

And the richer they get, the more common that is lol

• Thumb up 1

Attire is all about status anyway.  From a worldly perspective, billionaires don't have anything to prove, they proved it already.  They won.  Nobody says, "screw that Bezos guy, his shirt was wrinkled!"  They'd call it eccentric and reason it's part of the qualities that made him successful, similar to Steve Jobs, who wore the same outfit every day because he thought wasting an additional decision on clothing choice decreased his cognitive ability for the really tough decisions he had to make every day.  Kinda weird, but who's going to question the Apple savant about wearing the same blue shirt and grey pants.   

Now your dumb ass better be pressed and on time to work to make that $50 / hr, and make sure the boss' coffee is hot while you're at it.  And he'll give you your opinion when he needs it.    

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, UK Skins said:

It's hard to tell from that photo but the girl appears to be "dressed up". Not that that would surprise me, you often see guys looking like bums and the poor girl dressed to the nines.

Girls dress up to show off to each other and get attention. Guys don’t care. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

3 hours ago, Chris 44 said:

Yeah I know, they are billionaires and can dress any damn way they please...but if im going out to a nice dinner to discuss dropping a few billion dollars on a football team im wearing something more than a beanie, hoodie, sweatpants and sneakers. Come on guys!

The goal is to be a billionaire not to dress like one. 🙂

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

All this celebrity focus and speculation surrounding the team is a constant reminder how the franchise, under Snyder, has never struggled to generate buzz off the field, and it's pretty alarming. I want the new owner's focus to be on winning games and re-creating a rich, football culture. Anyone's better than Snyder, but I'm not excited about seeing a celebrity group take the club and turn it into another Jerry World.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Riggo-toni said:

Someone leave him a voicemail telling him Xenu commands him to buy a football team.

"I feel the need. The need for an NFL franchise."

"You had me at 'I'm selling the Washington NFL team.' "

"You complete me. Like buying the Commanders completes my financial portfolio."

Edited by BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen
  • Like 1