Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington at Indy ~ Jim Irsay The People's Champ Edition

TK
Message added by TK,

1638968134_ScreenShot2022-10-30at7_15_40PM.thumb.png.beb0abb1113fde9d33d365ef2e549a12.png

Just now, mistertim said:

Me again, and you again.

To be honest, I probably shouldn't even get into a QB discussion with a Heinicke dead-ender, because you guys being objective about QBs is about as likely as me spontaneously quantum teleporting to Alpha Centauri.

I have said repeatedly that I went through rehab. He is not the answer, I get that. You seem to take every opportunity to blast dudes that say anything other than Taylor is the problem. I say Scott Turner sucks, you say Heinicke is the problem. I say we need a stout Oline you say Heinicke sucks. I have been saying we need an oline since 1994. I say our D is bad even though we have 27 defensive first round picks and you say Heinicke sucks. I agree man...he sucks. They have all sucked. The team has sucked since Snyder bought them.....how about we ignore each other on this forum...sound good?

1 minute ago, CO68 said:

Did he take a dump on your front lawn or something?

So, if someone asks me a question about an opinion on a player and it's not exactly as glowing as the questioner's opinion, does that mean I have an axe to grind against the player?

Got zero against Davis, and I hear he's a good dude.  A really good, serious dude.  I appreciate the heck out of that.  But I have an honest assessment.  Nothing more.

1 minute ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

I’m team “lose every game from here on out”. **** it. Lose. Please lose. Throw all the interceptions. I’ll root for EVERY touchdown against us. I want a chance at a top QB. 

this **** is pathetic. **** this garbage team. 

Oh, I'm very serious when I say that I don't want this team winning one more game as long as Snyder owns the team.  Not one damn game.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Warhead36 said:

I'm not blaming the defense. The offense hasn't even moved the ball past midfield this half. The D has forced two takeaways and held them to 16 and and 10 were on super short fields.

They’ve gotten ZERO pressure on Ehlinger the entire half and maybe twice the whole game.