• Tuna
    • Pulled Pork
    • PB&J
    • Cheesesteak
    • Other (explain)

8 hours ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Ketchup is legally a vegetable.

https://www.thecre.com/forum8/?p=1748

I don't care what some phony baloney ape co staring actor presidents administration says. Tomatoes are fruits. So are pumpkins, cucumbers, peppers, eggplants, corn kernels, bean and pea pods, apples, pears, and peaches. 😋

Edited by Captain Wiggles
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I didn't know they sold Chick Fil A sauce in a bottle at the grocery store.  Put that **** on my BLT for lunch today, it was fantastic.

I was about to descend from my castle in the sky to scold Spiff for his plebeian palate, but then I remembered that CFA sauce is delicious and also that I always have a bottle of Taco Bell Hot nearby that I might just put on anything.

Carry on…

Edited by TradeTheBeal!
  • Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...

I gotta get this off my chest, I **** with pickles, but I don’t **** with pickles on sandwiches. Want to ruin a good sandwich? Yeah let me go ahead and put a pickle on it. At that point you might as well just call it a pickle sandwich because that’s all you’re tasting is the pickle 

• Haha 1
  • Thumb down 1

16 minutes ago, max21 said:

I gotta get this off my chest, I **** with pickles, but I don’t **** with pickles on sandwiches. Want to ruin a good sandwich? Yeah let me go ahead and put a pickle on it. At that point you might as well just call it a pickle sandwich because that’s all you’re tasting is the pickle 

By ruin you must mean improve. While pickles certainly aren't for every sandwich for the select chosen few they bring out the true greatness. What the French would call le scrumptious. 😋

• Like 1
  • Thumb down 1

1 hour ago, max21 said:

NSFW, language.  

But this dude nails it.

• Haha 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Captain Wiggles said:

By ruin you must mean improve. While pickles certainly aren't for every sandwich for the select chosen few they bring out the true greatness. What the French would call le scrumptious. 😋

Cubans would call it a sandwich.  Can't have one of those delicious mother****ers without pickles.  For most sandwiches tho, no thanks.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, gbear said:

I have to go with a good French Dip.  The Hideaway in Odenton makes a great one. "Pecan-smoked inside round, caramelized onions, provolone and tiger sauce, with au jus."

For whatever reason, they have wonderful pictures of many of the selections on their menu, but they are missing this jem. https://www.hideawayodenton.com/

Mmmmm....I haven't had a good tiger sauce in years...truly the "oomph" to a French Dip.  :headbang: