Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome To The Washington Commanders Brian Robinson RB Alabama

PCS

The qualifications for the Comeback Player of the Year are nebulous to start with, so let’s dispense with any overthinking and give the damn award to Brian Robinson Jr. The rookie running back was shot twice in the leg during an attempted robbery in August, made it back to the field in October, and, at the end of November, looks like the physical difference-maker the Commanders thought they were getting when they made him a third-round pick last April. On Sunday, Robinson registered his first 100-yard rushing performance and added a truck-stick receiving touchdown in a dramatic win over the Falcons. Pairing this version of Robinson with a bruising Washington defense constitutes a roadmap to more wins for the surging Commanders.

https://www.nfl.com/news/nfl-power-rankings-week-13-2022-nfl-season

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

5 minutes ago, Captain Wiggles said:

Alright how many of y'all bought big hats? 🤔

I admit I checked em out but all the logos were incredibly generic. 

They have all the logo patches on eBay. The giant W is pricey the rest are like 8 bucks. You attach it with fabric glue. I got a blank black hat and ordered a W patch, the crest patch, DC flag and nfl shield. I’m copying Brian’s exactly. 

• Thumb up 3

Nobody can ever say enough about this kid's resilience and fight. He came back from some serious stuff. I think it fuels his teammates (especially Chase). Such a damn good evolution of things. That ridiculous hat......I'm cool with it. It's still likeable in a Coach Janky Spanky kinda way.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

1 hour ago, RandyHolt said:

Fans at the stadium may not like those jumbo hats blocking their view. Can't be worse than the dude that cannot sit back in his chair, however.

Happy to see RBob getting some love after many weeks of tough sledding inside.

No one should sit at a football game when we are on defense. Only sport where the fans directly impact the outcome of the game. No excuse for sitting and being quiet.

• Thumb down 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

13 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

No one should sit at a football game when we are on defense. Only sport where the fans directly impact the outcome of the game. No excuse for sitting and being quiet.

Noise makes sense. Why standing? The players can’t see you. Standing up should be reserved for big plays imo, big displays of emotion. Yeah it’s not a movie theater but you didn’t buy standing room only tickets either. 

• Thumb up 1

41 minutes ago, Conn said:

Noise makes sense. Why standing? The players can’t see you. Standing up should be reserved for big plays imo, big displays of emotion. Yeah it’s not a movie theater but you didn’t buy standing room only tickets either. 

Thank you. It's not college. With the terrible acoustics at Fedex standing the entire time and screaming from the upper deck largely surrounded by out of town fans is the definition of exercise in futility. Anyways everyone standing behind BRobs Budheads wouldn't help being able to see the game any better. 

Edited by RandyHolt

1 hour ago, SoCalSkins said:

1 hour ago, Conn said:

This is one of the reasons we have seats that back up to a wall.

I'm one those goofballs who like to stand up, for big plays, (and most defensive plays), and I don't have to worry about blocking anyone's view.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Skinsfan1311 said:

This is one of the reasons we have seats that back up to a wall.

I'm one those goofballs who like to stand up, for big plays, (and most defensive plays), and I don't have to worry about blocking anyone's view.

I like getting front row then you cause the whole section to stand up! 😂 

• Haha 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

20 hours ago, Koolblue13 said:

Stuff like this is why other team fans have no problem running over the whine and cheese DC fanbase in their own football stadium. 

If you want to quietly sit down the entire game, stay home.

I thought they were saying they wanted to sit loudly

• Haha 1

Trend is your friend Brian could be a monster to close out the year esp if they get him targets to keep defenses guessing run pass.  Gibson with a foot now - so getting Brian targets that I have been clamoring for may not be an issue. Who is our hands back if Gibson is out?  Hmmm I bet Samuel may be a good DFS play this week.

Edited by RandyHolt