Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Unofficial "Elon Musk trying to "Save Everyone" from Themselves (except his Step-Sister)" Thread...

Renegade7

Imagine being a South African white immigrant and believing that the answer to racism is pretending that racism isn't inherently already existing within the system. 🤔

..and that overwhelmingly supporting GOP politicians will solve that issue. Jfc he's really just a libertarian..a 12yo critical thinker with a hard on for Ayn Rand. 

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Like 2

Yeah I remember flirting with anarchist and/or libertarian ideas in high school, as many teens do. 

A teacher I really respected (and who I kind of thought held similar beliefs) was like, "Yeah, but what if you need a hospital or something?"

That was pretty much the end of that. 

14 minutes ago, dfitzo53 said:

Yeah I remember flirting with anarchist and/or libertarian ideas in high school, as many teens do. 

A teacher I really respected (and who I kind of thought held similar beliefs) was like, "Yeah, but what if you need a hospital or something?"

That was pretty much the end of that. 

You never watched much movies huh? You get the vet dude that was gonna be a dr but got caught doing coke before he could get his licenses to fix you up.

Edited by CousinsCowgirl84
  • Haha 2
  • Thumb down 1

Fewer people are using Elon Musk’s X as the platform struggles to attract and keep users, according to analysts

The number of people using X daily is falling, more than a year after tech billionaire Elon Musk bought the app formerly known as Twitter. 

Data from two research firms and figures published by Musk and X suggest a deteriorating situation for X by some metrics. Musk has marketed it as the world’s “town square,” but in number of users it continues to lag far behind social media rivals that focus on video, such as Instagram and TikTok. 

In February, X had 27 million daily active users of its mobile app in the U.S., down 18% from a year earlier, according to Sensor Tower, a market intelligence firm based in San Francisco. The U.S. user base has been flat or down every month since November 2022, the first full month of Musk’s owning the app, and in total it’s down 23% since then, Sensor Tower said. 

The numbers were nearly as bad worldwide, as daily active users on the mobile app fell to 174 million in February, down 15% from a year earlier, the firm said. The worldwide user base has been flat or down every month during Musk’s tenure began except one, when it grew slightly in October and then resumed falling, according to Sensor Tower. 

Other social media apps experienced modest increases in their worldwide user bases during the same period, according to the research, with Snapchat growing 8.8%, Instagram 5.3%, Facebook 1.5% and TikTok 0.5%. Those apps all experienced declines over that period in the U.S., but none was as steep as the decline on X. 

Click on the link for the full article

• Haha 1

Elon Musk’s Legal Charade Unmasked As Judge Decimates His ‘Free Speech’ Facade

In a scathing blow to Elon Musk’s delusions of free speech grandeur, a California judge has unequivocally shredded his feeble attempt to silence criticism. Musk’s lawsuit against the Center for Countering Digital Hate (CCDH), an organization dedicated to combating hate speech and misinformation, has been summarily dismissed, revealing Musk’s transparent ploy to control the narrative.

Musk’s legal assault, launched in August, sought to vilify CCDH for daring to expose the cesspool of hate speech festering on X (formerly Twitter) under Musk’s stewardship. But U.S. District Judge Charles Breyer saw through Musk’s charade, denouncing his lawsuit as a blatant strategic maneuver to stifle dissent.

In his ruling, Judge Breyer minced no words, asserting that Musk’s purported defense of free speech was a farce. He rebuked Musk’s lawsuit as a classic example of a Strategic Lawsuit Against Public Participation (SLAPP), designed to intimidate critics into silence by burdening them with legal costs.

Breyer’s scathing assessment didn’t stop there. He highlighted Musk’s vindictive motives, exposing the lawsuit as a vindictive attempt to punish CCDH for its audacity in critiquing X Corp’s failings. Musk’s thinly veiled attempt to portray CCDH’s actions as damaging to X’s business interests crumbled under judicial scrutiny, revealing the lawsuit’s true purpose: retribution against dissenters.

The CCDH “has met its burden at the first step of the anti-SLAPP analysis,” Breyer wrote in his ruling. He added: “Sometimes it is unclear what is driving a litigation, and only by reading between the lines of a complaint can one attempt to surmise a plaintiff’s true purpose. Other times, a complaint is so unabashedly and vociferously about one thing that there can be no mistaking that purpose. This case represents the latter circumstance. This case is about punishing the Defendants for their speech.”

Musk’s brazen tactics didn’t end with the lawsuit. Prior to legal action, X Corp resorted to baseless allegations, accusing CCDH of ulterior motives and foreign influence. Yet, Breyer saw through this smokescreen, noting that X Corp’s claims lacked substance and were merely an attempt to deflect from the glaring issues at hand.

Click on the link for the full article

• Haha 1

I was about where Elon was 14 or so years ago politically.  It's one liner bullsnoggle.   Than I realized this:

"Secure Borders" 

Will never be done without comprehensive immigration reform.  In our political system you don't get to tighten up the borders without providing something for the 30 years of people living inside the borders.  The "secure borders" folks normally just say "deport them". 

"Safe & Clean Cities"

What does this even mean?  Is there a party of dirty, unsafe cities?  Is this a slander on Americans who live in cities?  Hmmmmm.... pony whisper.... 

"Don't bankrupt America with spending"

Yes,  but an immediate balance budgef will screw middle class (and lower).  Best we can target is a 15 to 20 year balanced budget.  Instead of axtually proposing something  possible, the right has been proposing a non-serious "10 year plan" since 2010. 

"Racism against any race is wrong"

Is what white people say when they feel like "antiracism is going too far!!!!"  If you can't acknowledge that being part of a racist society for a long time has hindered minorities, I don't know what to say.  

"No sterilization below age of consent"

I am guessing this is anti-trans.  I will just say people no personal experience should stfu.  

On 3/21/2024 at 11:33 AM, The Evil Genius said:

Imagine being a South African white immigrant and believing that the answer to racism is pretending that racism isn't inherently already existing within the system. 🤔

..and that overwhelmingly supporting GOP politicians will solve that issue. Jfc he's really just a libertarian..a 12yo critical thinker with a hard on for Ayn Rand. 

Or jus saying what makes him the most amount of money...

Some of these bammas are basically in character and laughing about the sheep they leading to their own slaughter house...

What looks dumb is sometimes truly calculated...