Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Unofficial "Elon Musk trying to "Save Everyone" from Themselves (except his Step-Sister)" Thread...

Renegade7

13 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

I’m sorry but that account is obviously satire. 

The fact that it's really hard to tell what is satire and what isn't, speaks volumes about how loony his leg humpers can be. Same with Trump. Almost impossible to tell the parody accounts from the real deal.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 2

Parodying yourself is still parodying whether you know it or not 🤪 

Id arguing comparing Musk to cphrist and suggesting technocrats replace religion due to him standing up for what’s not woke and being persecuted by liberals for it (when talking presumably to like minded people “conservatives” who usually are big fans of Jesus and “Christianity” is a big give away regarding the satire. I didn’t find it difficult at all. Unless it isn’t actually a parody account 🤔😳😲

Edited by CousinsCowgirl84

19 hours ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

My money is on Zuck in that fight.

They’ll never fight, but Zuck would almost certainly win. Zucks is in shape, 13 years younger, and is grappling others in legitimate fight training. Musky is north of 50, out of shape, and doesn’t seem to have any serious fight training. Also, Zuck might be a robot. Not saying he is, just saying that if he started sparking and malfunctioning the reaction would be evenly split between “what?!” and “I knew it!”

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • Thumb up 1

On 8/12/2023 at 12:41 AM, Barry.Randolphe said:

My money is on Zuck in that fight.

Yeah, Musk is doing way may talking of the two about this while Zuck is like "come see me already so we can get this over with"...

#RealLifeCelebertyDeathmatch

Edited by Renegade7