Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Democrats are Objectively doing a terrible job running the country.

Forever A Redskin

Just now, Forever A Redskin said:

Screenshot_20220414-145905_YouTube.jpg

My man, a meme is not a source. This is getting ridiculous and I'm not sure what your trying to prove here, other than you can't support your statements with anything substantial. 

I don't know what you do for a living, but in my line of work we have to cite policy and regulation. This is absolutely blowing my mind and I feel like I'm in the Billy Madison debate scene. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

3 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

You used a word in your last sentence, "logical". Nothing in right wing propaganda is logical. It's emotional gobbledygook.

It maybe, but you have to give people a chance to have a conversation. I've got some really good friends of mine who are trump supporters and I can have a conversation with them about policy and the like.

We don't get feelings hurt and we are all still friends. That's how the country is supposed to work. This...this I'm completely baffled by. 

2 minutes ago, GoCommiesGo said:

It maybe, but you have to give people a chance to have a conversation. I've got some really good friends of mine who are trump supporters and I can have a conversation with them about policy and the like.

We don't get feelings hurt and we are all still friends. That's how the country is supposed to work. This...this I'm completely baffled by. 

• Haha 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

14 minutes ago, Forever A Redskin said:

That's fine you don't see it as a big deal. I believe it is, and most people do. Just take a gander at the conversation around it on Twitter. Huge deal.

"Most people do because I read about it on Twitter."

Pretty much sums up every "argument" this guy has made in this thread.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, GoCommiesGo said:

You and your friends are adults and able to have adult conversations. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Forever A Redskin said:

Glad everyone agrees musk buying Twitter is a good thing then.

"Should be allowed" does not necessarily equal "good thing".  "Not a good thing" does not necessarily equal "should not be allowed".  A libertarian of all people should be intimately familiar with this principle.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

2 minutes ago, Forever A Redskin said:

This is it...this is your response to everything above. Moving on to the next single line quip offering nothing to support your prior statement or add anything to the conversation. 

God speed, I'm out. This is pointless, though I do like your takes in the draft thread. 

image.jpeg.60d7d5147bde22c4bdd51af040f8abda.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Forever A Redskin said:

Also, why can't this be the "Democratic party is a sewer" thread where people simply post things making fun of leftists and Democrats? Like the GOP Sewer thread?

YOU NAMED THE THREAD. You can LITERALLY rename it if you want. 😂

Edited by PleaseBlitz
  • Haha 14

We could incentivize this guy monetarily and I still don't think he'd come to the table with any real, legitimate facts to support his 'opinions'.  Opinions, I'll add that appear to be crafted solely out of memes and edgy grifter personalities that have identified how lucrative it is to speak to the lowest common denominator.

I find it very hard to believe that any of this guys opinions are original or based in fact in any way.  If they were, he'd at least be able to debate the topics that have been brought up over and over and over again vs. post memes and one liners.

Edited by BatteredFanSyndrome
  • Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

2 hours ago, Forever A Redskin said:

Didn't say he was cancelled. But people definitely tried. I said he faced backlash. Employees organized walkouts unless they pulled his specials, etc. 

And yes, Netflix made the correct move to not listen to those woke employees and continue to give Chappelle more specials. 

Isn't that how free speech works?  Are you denying those employees' right to show their disagreement with what someone else said?  What happened to "absolute free speech"? 

2 minutes ago, Forever A Redskin said:

I don't think it's good. Musks a douchey asshole imo. Doesn't mean I think he can't buy Twitter or InstaSnap or Compu-Global-Hyper-Mega-Net. 🤷‍♂️

I doubt he makes Twitter less of a poop swamp tho but hey who knows. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

We could incentivize this guy monetarily and I still don't think he'd come to the table with any real, legitimate facts to support his 'opinions'.  Opinions, I'll add that appear to be crafted solely out of memes and edgy grifter personalities that have identified how lucrative it is to speak to the lowest common denominator.

If you watch Fox News and listen to The Daily Wire all day, you become the OP.

This thread sucks and so does every single attempt at making a point by the OP, but it also serves as a valuable case study in the wild.  Yes, the GOP has sunk to depths never before seen of any party in this country, and yes, their base is entirely incapable of realizing what they’ve become.

It’s terribly sad and infuriating and hilarious, all at the same time.  

• Like 3
  • Thumb up 1

6 minutes ago, Forever A Redskin said:

All I see in the Sewer thread are tweets and poking fun at Republicans and one liners.

Just a thought snowflake, maybe stop making it so easy?  Stop supporting domestic terrorism. Stop tiki torching. Stop supporting discrimination. Stop making it harder to vote. 

It really is that easy. 

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

4 minutes ago, Forever A Redskin said:

All I see in the Sewer thread are tweets and poking fun at Republicans and one liners.

Also the only rebuttal I've seen to the presidents approval numbers was: that's because the public are a bunch of redneck retards. 

Im gonna go wayyyyyyyyy out on a limb and assume you haven’t read all 267 pages.  

There’s plenty of meat in that thread but as things have become progressively more insane with each passing day, it no longer requires long form debate.  It’s become more of a news dumping ground so we can keep each other abreast of whatever the latest utter bull**** the GOP is up to.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

18 minutes ago, Forever A Redskin said:

That is not all that is in that thread. There are a bunch of posts of tweets or news articles about dumb things members of the GOP have said or done and or lies they are telling (in the opinion at least of the person posting) - but there is also discussion around related topics. You are free to take part in that thread and challenge anything you feel is unfair or inaccurate or to provide a rebuttal. But be prepared to bring receipts and provide some kind of evidence to support your positions and/or respond to reasonable questions on your positions when posted.

You are failing to respond to a number of reasonable questions posed in this thread to your central charge in the OP that Joe Biden and the Democrats are doing a terrible job running the Country'. You need to start doing that if this thread is going to continue. Just like in the Stadium if you post an opinion be prepared to defend it. If it continues on the way its going I am going to lock this.

• Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, Forever A Redskin said:

Also the only rebuttal I've seen to the presidents approval numbers was: that's because the public are a bunch of redneck retards. 

Your words, not mine.

• Haha 2