Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Russian Invasion of Ukraine

PleaseBlitz

11 minutes ago, Destino said:

You’d have to be insane to be in a government building right now right?  I really hope no one was in there.  

Depends on what "Government Building" it is. If it was military related there probably was. There were some vehicle moving around.

Can't imagine the guy running parks and rec checking in today tho.

Edited by FootballZombie

5 minutes ago, FootballZombie said:

Depends on what "Government Building" it is. If it was military related there probably was. There were some vehicle moving around.

Can't imagine the guy running parks and rec checking in today tho.

Wouldn’t the military fall back to buildings that were unlisted in the phone book and maybe with deep robust basement walls?  

• Like 1

Here we are. Russian army has surrounded many towns. Start bombing them and will make sure the bloodbath will follow.

Last times, that was Khadafi and we did punched him out.

So EU/NATO/UN are great to be strong with feebles, but are too cowards to help a legitimate country that is being invaded by some madman. 

We can sanction them all we want, sanctions will be slow to have some kind of effect. I'm not sure Ukrainians have that time left.

3 minutes ago, Wildbunny said:

So EU/NATO/UN are great to be strong with feebles, but are too cowards to help a legitimate country that is being invaded by some madman. 

We can sanction them all we want, sanctions will be slow to have some kind of effect. I'm not sure Ukrainians have that time left.

I don't think cowardice plays into things here.

Ukraine is not in EU or NATO and as one of the founding nations of the UN, Russia can shoot down any measure put before the UN security council by itself.

Any member of the NATO or EU that moves in in a first person perspective will risk a Vietnam at best and WW3 at worst.

The US, NATO, EU and more are hitting hard with sanctions, sending weapons, vehicles, money and humanitarian aid as well as shelter for its fleeing peoples. Furthermore other nations are seeing this and accelerating their process to join NATO and the EU.

It sucks for Ukraine but the most rational option for much of the western world is to continue to help in the manner they are, and capitalize on the situation by further expanding the membership of NATO and the EU w/ members who are suddenly desperate to join in light of recent events.

This is not the situation for us to go guns blazin' and restore order. We are pretty much already doing everything that can be done that won't lead to a higher conflict.

Pray for Ukraine, cuz this will all be at their expense.

• Sad 1

Theories about the mysterious 'Z' on Russian tanks in Ukraine

Russian tanks, artillery and military vehicles that have been crossing Ukraine's borders for days now are adorned with a series of symbols drawn in white paint. These symbols range from letters to geometric figures and even combinations of the two. In fact, more than ten different combinations have been seen on the bodies, both front and sides, of these war vehicles. But what do they mean?

From all the footage that has been observed to date, it would appear that the most commonly seen is the letter ‘Z’, framed within either a square, rectangle or triangle. One theory put forward as to why these symbols are painted on the vehicles is that they can reduce the chances of being hit by friendly fire. For example, both the Russian and Ukrainian forces use the same model of tank, and so they use this personalised symbology to distinguish themselves from the enemy.

Another reason, however, is that they may pertain to the locations where the units are stationed. Michael Clarke, former director of the defence think tank RUSI, explained this idea to Sky News.

"Often these symbols will be location-based: they will communicate where the unit is going," he said, pointing to the various designs seen in recent days. "These are probably symbols that say which units are heading northeast or northwest in a region, for example.”

Click on the link for more

Edited by China

10 hours ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

I envision a Russian version of @Momma There Goes That Mantaking out 5million Rubles at an ATM just to find out Batman has been banned from Russian cinemas. 

“I have seen war. I have seen war on land and sea.
I have seen blood running from the wounded. I
have seen the dead in the mud. I have seen cities
destroyed. I have seen children starving. I have
seen the agony of mothers and wives. I have

seen The Batman banned from cinemas. I hate war” 

- Franklin D. Roosevelt     

- Russian Momma There Goes That Man

958AA3F7-0B80-4185-8E35-47406C59C326.jpeg.e5b3d5eb23bbcd06ddd2aa30dfd6d365.jpeg

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man
  • Haha 1